Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Magic School Bus!
    I want my future kids to experience the whole trio: Reading Rainbow, The Magic School Bus and Bill Nye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I want my future kids to experience the whole trio: Reading Rainbow, The Magic School Bus and Bill Nye.
    I plan on showing them every single episode of all three. Best educational series ever. Bill Nye is why i got into science <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I plan on showing them every single episode of all three. Best educational series ever. Bill Nye is why i got into science <3
    Do kids have a modern equivalent? Do they just watch Cosmos? It seems more adult-oriented.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Do kids have a modern equivalent? Do they just watch Cosmos? It seems more adult-oriented.
    I really can't think of a modern counterpart to any of those. Most educational shows are either aimed at toddlers and generally treat the viewer like they're mentally handicapped.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Nothing that I can think of, sadly. I'm not sure why. There are still modern learning shows of course, like Dora the Explorer, but like smrund said it's all aimed at toddlers. Nothing really challenges you like Bill Nye did.

I pledged like $300 for the DVDs. I'll show them to my kids when they are old enough and I like the goal of the project quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Me too <3 So excited about both RR and Magic School bus, really happy to hear that MSB is also getting rebooted