Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    I hate exclusive DLC,s depending on where you bought your game from even more!

  2. #82
    Legendary! draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    6,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well, hey we're all entitled to opinions but you're wrong.
    Ones a poorly optomised open world game and would never be my first choice, the other uses fixed cameras so that the PS3 doesn't need to render every side of an object plus every level is literally a tight corridor even when its an outdoor level. It does look beautiful though, not a patch on Crysis 3 mind, might have to buy it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    I hate exclusive DLC,s depending on where you bought your game from even more!
    Thats the worst kind of exclusivity for sure. The watch dogs DLC was the worst of any release yet.

  3. #83
    I hate whoever made the gran turismo a ps exclusive.

  4. #84
    Legendary! draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    6,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Bznga View Post
    I hate whoever made the gran turismo a ps exclusive.
    The company who made it was a part of Sony from the start I'm afraid, so its all Sony's' doing

  5. #85
    Mechagnome Ghraxxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    unholy hell of Texas
    Posts
    708
    Exclusives are exclusives for a reason... I can't see myself playing any of the halo games on the pc or for that matter Gears of war one just for a addition mission or better graphics... Granted there are pc games I'd like to play on consoles(Mechwarrior online, warhammer 40k Dawn of War) but I'll get over it, and not want to make yet another rant thread.

    I like my console games on my console, and the pc specific games on my old as shit pc...

  6. #86
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Exclusives are exclusives for a reason... I can't see myself playing any of the halo games on the pc or for that matter Gears of war one just for a addition mission or better graphics... Granted there are pc games I'd like to play on consoles(Mechwarrior online, warhammer 40k Dawn of War) but I'll get over it, and not want to make yet another rant thread.

    I like my console games on my console, and the pc specific games on my old as shit pc...
    None of what you said is a valid reason for exclusives.

  7. #87
    Dreadlord lavafoxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Longview, Washington
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    I totally agree , personally for me you have more control in any game with mouse and keyboard ( ok maybe not with games like tekken or racing games ) and they allso proofed that keyboard and mouse is better then the controller with the multi platform testing some years ago where pc gamers kicked xbox/ ps users asses
    I can be polite and explain things if you want, or I can just tell you that its outright foolish to use a gamepad for a PC FPS multiplayer game. everyone else is using a mouse and keyboard and will have all the handling and precision perks that comes with them. By using a gamepad you are simply putting yourself into a massive hole that you cannot work yourself out of.

    Gamepads are far less ideal for FPS games in general than a M+K combo, however when everyone is using them (console fps games) then it becomes an even playing field. Unfortunately this was not the case in that study, you would be personally handicapping yourself. therefore that study can be easily discarded and mocked as a non-argument.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Playing Mario Party on the PC would be a wet dream.
    I'd rather play my Nintendo games on a console with a real controller and official controller support, not the shit that most studios give to PC ports of games for controller support.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Exclusives are exclusives for a reason... I can't see myself playing any of the halo games on the pc or for that matter Gears of war one just for a addition mission or better graphics... Granted there are pc games I'd like to play on consoles(Mechwarrior online, warhammer 40k Dawn of War) but I'll get over it, and not want to make yet another rant thread.

    I like my console games on my console, and the pc specific games on my old as shit pc...
    lol, MechWarrior Online will not work on a console, not without aim assist anyway. To be good at that game, you have to have accurate twitch aim, you can't do it with a controller.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The point flew way over your head I guess?

    It's not BECAUSE of the ps3.

    It's BECAUSE they only had to concentrate on a single version of the game and perfected the look for that version instead of needing to make sure it was going to run on 5 different platforms. If you think Watch Dogs maxed out on PC is graphically superior to this:
    Well, hey we're all entitled to opinions but you're wrong.
    That's actually pretty amazing looking, even though I hate God of War. Personally I would of tried to find that one mission in inFamous 2, when there's the huge thunderstorm and you can drain electric right from the sky (I can't find it though :x)....that looked amazing even on my 12 inch tube TV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I'd rather play my Nintendo games on a console with a real controller and official controller support, not the shit that most studios give to PC ports of games for controller support.
    Also this, Nintendo always has some new feature with each system that wouldn't work always with a computer well anyway, like the 3DS and the Wii U tablet.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-06-09 at 12:21 AM.
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    I'm here to post and be witty, and I'm all out of wit.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I always ask myself why consoles are even a thing anymore, considering PC is dramatically more powerful and not to mention cheap as hell these days to build. Then I think.. Oh yeah, exclusives. That thing where developers intentionally make less money because we want people who play THIS console to feel special LOL.
    Pretty much. Consoles were great back when they were much cheaper than PCs, were optimized for playing video games, and had a high ease of use. Now, I just look at the PS4/XBone specs, features, and library compared to a PC, and ask myself "Why?". I WANT to be excited for a PS4, but with every game being ported to PC, I just don't see much of a point anymore.
    No one has ever died of a bruised ego.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Pretty much. Consoles were great back when they were much cheaper than PCs, were optimized for playing video games, and had a high ease of use. Now, I just look at the PS4/XBone specs, features, and library compared to a PC, and ask myself "Why?". I WANT to be excited for a PS4, but with every game being ported to PC, I just don't see much of a point anymore.
    Clearly this thread is about the games that aren't ported to pc, which for Sony and Nintendo consoles is A LOT of games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •