Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My level of care about them would be determined by how optional they are.

For people that dont really care about garrison i see many posts by them about garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    For people that dont really care about garrison i see many posts by them about garrisons.
    Probably because it's marketed as a "big new" feature, and something that will most likely have to be played from a progression standpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited when they were announced. Now I don't really care much about them. I haven't even bothered to read the latest post about them, I just don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Probably because it's marketed as a "big new" feature, and something that will most likely have to be played from a progression standpoint.
    Doubt your will HAVE to do it , its the same as the farms in MoP just bigger , you wont get something that will help you in your world first raids or rank 1 pvp . If people can actually call it what it is it takes a new meaning "garrisons=offline farm" for people that have no actuall time to farm (not that farming is hard now in wow but anyway).

Also about the "big new feature" let me remind you that also "big new feature" were pet battles ,we had news in front pages of wowhead and mmo-champion about them .

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the wow community flooded with naysayers? I'm willing to bet you don't personally know someone that has experienced the garrison yet. Let alone yourself. So why be so negative? I understand hardcore raiders just want to speed to max and raid. Still possible. The garrisons are a part of questing. So if it was cata railroad, or whatever wod brings, leveling is leveling. And as yet, I haven't seen a way it will affect those that main pvp.

What the garrisons are doing, is alleviating the pain that is rep grinding a month into the Xpac. What better way to burn someone out and crush any excitement they may have had for the new Xpac than by forcing them to grind a faction or two by hours of dailies for weeks to be raid ready.

Feedback is helpful, and I'm not saying to be fanboys that can't see a fault with the choices they make, like that the no flying is a bad thing, but at least try and have an open view about it. I enjoy no flying when leveling. But no flying at max makes little sense. Especially in draenor. There were lots of places unreachable without flying, skettis for one, kil'jaedens throne for another. It's going to make draenor bland at max, and just frustrating over time.

If anything, I'd like to see more effort put into garrisons. Imagine guild garrisons. Something that encourages being social again. Working together to create a full blown city. Add new quests, scenarios, and possibly even dungeons throughout the expansion relating to the guild garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    how would it be a botter's paradise?
    Well firstly it generates resources, secondly its phased and thirdly its personal to you. Guarantee there will be bots that will cycle through your characters and keep the Garrisons ticking over daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Like, at all? AT ALL?
    I didn't care about pet battles and scenario's. Like at all. At ALL. What's your point. I am looking forward to Garrisons tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

First of all, it belongs in the Warlords of Draenor forum. Second of all, there are already threads there about it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."