Thread: [TV] Extant

10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Extant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extant_(TV_series)

This looks like it can be a very good show to watch.

Plus i like Halle Berry anyways [Save the catwoman snarks : ) ]

First episode to come out July 9th

10+ Year Old Account
    the name is stupid. Extant? EXTANT? what does that even mean.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extant

"in existence : still existing : not destroyed or lost"

Goran Višnjić though, oh man... I can't stand that guy. Surefire sign that this is going to be some really deep drama drivel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think Extant fits perfectly with what they are trying to portray. How can a word be stupid?

So, I've just finished watching season 2 episode 5

And I must say, Extant is turning into another MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD, it's becoming REALLY REALLY GOOD..

it would seem like a slow build up, but i think they changed direction in the show for season 2.. and unlike Human Target and Harry's Law which I think got RUINED totally in their second season due to the new changes.. this one on the other hand was really good. Series don't often tend to come around real good after slow or bad starts, but some do.

I mean Sens8 is one of the best shows I've ever watched and it started slow, but had the advantage of being able to chain watch. MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD didn't have that advantage, but I guess I kept watching and it turned really good. Extant may be in it's second season, but, it's only on it's 15th episode, which for winter season shows is still a first season.

it is becoming really really good now, and now you can chain watch it all to the season 2 episode 5, I really recommend you do. It's really become good.

- - - Updated - - -

no takers yet? i'm a bit surprised this hasn't garnered a bit more discussion here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    So, I've just finished watching season 2 episode 5

And I must say, Extant is turning into another MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD, it's becoming REALLY REALLY GOOD..

it would seem like a slow build up, but i think they changed direction in the show for season 2.. and unlike Human Target and Harry's Law which I think got RUINED totally in their second season due to the new changes.. this one on the other hand was really good. Series don't often tend to come around real good after slow or bad starts, but some do.

I mean Sens8 is one of the best shows I've ever watched and it started slow, but had the advantage of being able to chain watch. MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD didn't have that advantage, but I guess I kept watching and it turned really good. Extant may be in it's second season, but, it's only on it's 15th episode, which for winter season shows is still a first season.

it is becoming really really good now, and now you can chain watch it all to the season 2 episode 5, I really recommend you do. It's really become good.

- - - Updated - - -

no takers yet? i'm a bit surprised this hasn't garnered a bit more discussion here.
    I didn't watch the second season yet, but I saw all of the first. Honestly, I love this show. It's a bit slow at first but the story is great. However, for people who really don't like sci-fi at all, it might not be worth to check it out.

Darn, Extant really is good, i'm sorta really surprised it's not been talked much about here, it is a very good version of quite a lot of shows this crowd should be interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    And I must say, Extant is turning into another MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD, it's becoming REALLY REALLY GOOD.
    You are not selling me with this tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    You are not selling me with this tbh.
    not selling anything, it's good, and a bit dark too, in a scary way. I can only go by how I feel, and his series I enjoy