Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eck I hate it all but 'Orb of Winter'.
    I can not stand heavy/ metal... at all.
    Glad that they aren't forcing people to buy it unless they choose to via some sources.
    It's another waste of time though, image what they could have done if they used those people for something good... new VFX, new voice overs. New voice engine...
    Instead we get a bunch of tracks that not a heap of people are going to listen to more than once or twice, and a summoner icon.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Thank you! \,,/(◣_◢)\,,/

I'm listening through the last few as I'm typing this, but so far I'm liking everything. Definitely think Lightbringer is the best one, but they've done well with these. I am definitely surprised they aren't charging anything for these songs, as I'm going to be listening to them quite a bit.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Eck I hate it all but 'Orb of Winter'.
    I can not stand heavy/ metal... at all.
    Glad that they aren't forcing people to buy it unless they choose to via some sources.
    It's another waste of time though, image what they could have done if they used those people for something good... new VFX, new voice overs. New voice engine...
    Instead we get a bunch of tracks that not a heap of people are going to listen to more than once or twice, and a summoner icon.
    The people who wrote these songs are not the same people who would be working on a new audio engine, which by the way is either this next patch of the one after it. Those would be a bunch of programmers. VFX team is also separate. A lot of their work is digital, not physical sound recordings. The only people this overlaps with would probably be the voice over team, and chances are they had plenty of free time to do this since they have slowed down champion releases and just finished a major Visual Update.

Instead of spreading more ignorant and wrong information about the different departments, do some research first so you actually know what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The people who wrote these songs are not the same people who would be working on a new audio engine, which by the way is either this next patch of the one after it. Those would be a bunch of programmers. VFX team is also separate. A lot of their work is digital, not physical sound recordings. The only people this overlaps with would probably be the voice over team, and chances are they had plenty of free time to do this since they have slowed down champion releases and just finished a major Visual Update.

Instead of spreading more ignorant and wrong information about the different departments, do some research first so you actually know what your talking about.
    can't believe you actually bothered commenting to that. The ignorance is too strong with that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    can't believe you actually bothered commenting to that. The ignorance is too strong with that one.
    Why u assume that he did know that and not asking for real ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Why u assume that he did know that and not asking for real ?
    Possibly, the assumption was that was an actual question.

In either case, he felt it could be disregarded, seeing how neither option speaks favourably of the person asking that question.

It's almost like companies like Riot/Blizzard et al. have different departments that each focus on different aspects of the company! Gasp! As amusing as it would be to see the balance team try to metal out and the VFX crew do the sound rigging, and the audio guys try to roll out balance changes, there's a reason why delegation exists.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

It was better than I was expecting. It's not something that will be a regular listen but I was pretty impressed given it was a sort of mismash of musicians, albeit individually famous, Riot could hire. Chemistry is a hard thing to get so I wasn't expecting a masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Not a big fan. But I do not even like the genre in the first place so.

Just got through the full album. Honestly, my favorite on the album was The Hex Core. Had a very The Fragile era NIN vibe to it and was in love.

Such a sharp contrast to the earlier tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I really enjoy them so far. Will probably download if I can

Deleted
    I love them! Hope they'll release new album soon