Page 1 of 46
... LastLast

[Megathread] Bloodborne

Here is the leaked video

It seems there is a new "Darksouls/Demon Souls" in the works from From Software. So what do you guys think of this leaked video.
    I bet we get to see a lot more at E3 and if it is a true Sequal to Demon Souls do you think it will be a Ps4 exclusive like the original?

If a mod wants to make this the megathread for the game thats good and ill try to update all the info as I get it.

I will say if Sony at E3 opens with this and gives a release date ill shit a gold brick to buy it
    I personally just got into the Dark Souls Series with DarkSouls 2 mostly and I am loving it. I have considered picking up Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1 for my Ps3 and trying to beat them. I did play DS1 before but I was turned away by the challage of the game and I yet kept going back to it.

But enough about me what do you guys think and even tho you haven't seen much do you like what you have seen so far.

Also.....THERE IS A FUCKEN SHOTGUN IN THE VIDEO LOL.

Update: The game is real it was just announced at the Sony E3 press conference.

Its called Bloodborne. ill link the trailer in the OP once I finish watching the conference.

Update: Here is the trailer from the Sony E3 2014 Conference

TGS 2014 Trailer

Update: Expansion 1 Bloodborne The Old Hunters will release on Nov 24th 2015. On Dec 3rd 2015 you will be able to buy a hardcopy bundle of the original game and the expansion. I will provide the trailer once its released. This may be the Japan only release date I will update if US/EU gets a different release date.

Trailer for Bloodborne The Old Hunters. Expansion 1.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-09-15 at 08:41 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

After Demon's Souls, the team that made the game wound up working for another company, where they made Dark Souls. That's why they are so very similar. I doubt this is the sequel to Demon's Souls, and if it is, it won't be made by the same team that did the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    All hail the shotgun, and hype train, and... uhh yeah.

If it is a Demon's Souls exclusive, it is basically guaranteed a PS4 exclusive. Sony owns the Demon's Souls name and use.

It's the old director from both Demon's and Dark Souls 1, so that's a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    All hail the shotgun, and hype train, and... uhh yeah.

If it is a Demon's Souls exclusive, it is basically guaranteed a PS4 exclusive. Sony owns the Demon's Souls name and use.

It's the old director from both Demon's and Dark Souls 1, so that's a good thing.
    I remember seeing that Sony was working with FromSoft on it, so it will indeed be exclusive if that's the case. Obviously it isn't "confirmed" because there's so little information about it, but everything I've seen/heard so far points to it being Sony's game. Miyazaki was still involved in Dark Souls 2, just as a "consultant" instead of head director. It's only 20 seconds of video, but my goodness does it look spectacular. All they have to do is make it Demon Souls "HD" edition basically and it will sell like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I originally bought the PS3 for Demon Souls, so I'm a big fan of this series. I'll definitely be buying this one the last Dark Souls was really good as good as Demon Souls. The shotgun looks ridiculous lol, awesome that they used the soundtrack from the first one (Demon's Souls).
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubricious View Post
    After Demon's Souls, the team that made the game wound up working for another company, where they made Dark Souls. That's why they are so very similar. I doubt this is the sequel to Demon's Souls, and if it is, it won't be made by the same team that did the original.
    Uhhh... wut?

From Software made Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 .... there were no other companies involved in the development. The only thing that changed was the publisher.

Miyazaki directed Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. He did not direct Dark Souls 2 as he was working on another unannounced game. Given the size of From Software's studio, it's more than likely that this is the game Miyazaki was working on, as it'd be very unlikely Fromsoft would be developing more than 2 large AA games at the same time.

Confirmation will be at E3 anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    Uhhh... wut?

From Software made Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 .... there were no other companies involved in the development. The only thing that changed was the publisher.

Miyazaki directed Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. He did not direct Dark Souls 2 as he was working on another unannounced game. Given the size of From Software's studio, it's more than likely that this is the game Miyazaki was working on, as it'd be very unlikely Fromsoft would be developing more than 2 large AA games at the same time.

Confirmation will be at E3 anyway.
    I think he was referencing Miyazaki and several of the Demon/Dark Souls team not working on Dark Souls 2, not that it was made by a different developer. I agree this HAS to be the project they were working on, the time table fits, and the video looks far too similar to the souls series for me to believe otherwise.

Deleted
    Jezus tittyfucking christ man.

You realize this is a fucking troll vid? I know because it was made on 4chan to fuck with the most cancerous fanbase on the planet: sonyggers and soulsdrones.
    Then this ruse spun out of control when the retards at neogaf got wind of it and they actually believed this was real.

It isnt. It was made by a 4channer using a modded dark souls 1. basically it just involved replacing some textures. That shotgun is a retextured crossbow.

Post constructively. Infracted. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-05-31 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post

You realize this is a fucking troll vid? I know because it was made on 4chan to fuck with the most cancerous fanbase on the planet: sonyggers and soulsdrones.
    Then this ruse spun out of control when the retards at neogaf got wind of it and they actually believed this was real.

It isnt. It was made by a 4channer using a modded dark souls 1. basically it just involved replacing some textures. That shotgun is a retextured crossbow.
    If that is true that sucks but I guess we will find out at E3.

It has been rumored for awhile that Sony is working with From Software and so far we know it isn't Lords of the Fallen. Also with sony showing E3 live at many Theaters across the nation good chance there is going to be some huge announcements come E3. Also I really want to know what the free thing is they are going to give people for going to said Theater to watch E3.

I'm going

You can't just saying its a 100% troll video. It could be but mite not be as well. The video could be a troll video but the rumor may be true since it has been around for awhile they are working with Sony on a game.

Who knows but I bet something gets said at E3. If nothing is said then its all BS.

If it is a 100% troll video then someone went though a lot of work to do it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-05-30 at 04:40 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how much of it is fake, but I was kind of suspicious when I pressed play and it had the Demon's Souls opening song.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, but i dislike it being an exclusive.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh also what's wrong with the Souls fanbase? All they really do is talk about lore and builds and stuff....the only that may be found annoying is all the Sunbro memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's referring to the fact that most Souls players consider themselves "elite" and people who don't play or don't like Souls games as "filthy cashuls", which is true from most people I know. But it's not that bad honestly, I even consider the DS fanbase the best there is.

For anyone interested here is playstationtrophies's Post about it.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...ay-Online.html

Gamespot has now reported on it
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-05-30 at 11:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    He's referring to the fact that most Souls players consider themselves "elite" and people who don't play or don't like Souls games as "filthy cashuls", which is true from most people I know. But it's not that bad honestly, I even consider the DS fanbase the best there is.
    EVERYONE IS A CASUAL!!!! RA":WErlkwa;lra

Anyways. Yeah. I find the Souls community a bit... dumb, probably why I don't bother with them. The casual argument is so... pointless. It's just a game for fuck sake.

10+ Year Old Account

Anyways. Yeah. I find the Souls community a bit... dumb, probably why I don't bother with them. The casual argument is so... pointless. It's just a game for fuck sake.
    They're the same folks that probably mentioned similar stuff on WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    That's got to be a minority. I hope! I'm not super active in anything but Youtube comments on lore videos but everyone there is super chill. Sometimes I see a 'git gud' or something but usually fun discussion or something about praising. 420 praise it fgt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post

do you honestly believe the things you say?

This video looks highly suspect.

The game is real it was just announced at the Sony E3 press conference.

Its called Bloodborne. ill link the trailer in the OP once I finish watching the conference.

If a mod can update the title that is great.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-06-10 at 01:40 AM.