Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aynouser View Post
    and I gave her my mothers cell phone number and told her not to involve me anymore in it.

I REALLY really think I fucked up by giving her my moms number. I feel just sick now.
    Yup you did good up to this point, then fucked up. Hope it doesn't make things worse.

If you want to try to make it a bit better, call her back and ask her not to contact your mother, and it was a mistake to give her the number.

I dont think that would work. She seems pretty dead set on letting my mother know this if she even told me dad that she was leaving a note.

- - - Updated - - -

Low and behold my father came home early, asked me did anyone call the house, or did anyone come by the house instantly. Tonight will be fun.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aynouser View Post
    I dont think that would work. She seems pretty dead set on letting my mother know this if she even told me dad that she was leaving a note.
    Well then prepare for the drama to ensue.

If I were you, I'd pack a bag, and find a friend who will let you crash at their place for a few days at least.

Deleted
    you made an anonymous account, for a forum where you are anonymous already ?
    Not like this is facebook.