Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Earth HD live viewing experiment!

Here is a cool live Earth HD viewing Experiment that people are doing on the ISS. Thought that it looked really cool so I would show this to you guys. You can check it out.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

Deleted
    Huh nice, haven't seen this before. Viewing it on their website is even better I'd say, since it shows you where exactly the ISS actually is among other info.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

I've always known the speed of the ISS, but to actually see how fast it is moving...

That's actually pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    so peaceful :P

I guess you don't see anything right now because... they are on the dark side?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Click on the link in the second post to know where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Click on the link in the second post to know where it is.
    Thanks, yea makes a lot of sense. It's the night side of earth right now

Deleted
    It doesn't work for me, fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the links guys, really cool

i can see my house
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    NASA: But first,lets have the entire planet take a selfie.

Deleted
    Fake.
    No stars, still not learned from the mistakes they made on the moon landing sound stage.

OMG, I'm having a spacegasm :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Fake.
    No stars, still not learned from the mistakes they made on the moon landing sound stage.
    I'm positive you're being facetious, but I will correct this idea before somebody believes it.

The stars are actually almost invisible outside of the Earth's atmosphere, it amplifies the light of the stars.
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    The stars are actually almost invisible outside of the Earth's atmosphere, it amplifies the light of the stars.
    ...or so we're told!

Kidding. I've seen this website before but I didn't see the one that showed location and speed! My god is that unbelievable. I may just put this on my TV and have it in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I assumed my internets was broken.

Deleted
    Is there any way to see which camera is on atm?

It's back on. Remember how fast this thing orbits.

Is there any way to see which camera is on atm?
    There are four... two pointed backwards, one forward, one down. If you watch for a few seconds, you should be able to tell.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Holy crap, that thing's bookin' it. Middle of the Atlantic right now but it'll probably hit Europe in less than ten minutes. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.