Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    I was talking about the opposite sex. I think it's all in their heads, why aren't there any animal species with percentages anywhere close to the amount of gays in our species? the answer is simple, humans are choosing to be gay, not being born that way.
    You must not know about bonobos. And choosing to be gay? What the hell would they choose that for? "I totally don't find you attractive because it's not my instinct to, but let me slam my penis into you and avoid the women I'm actually attracted to. Also I want everyone to hate me for this choice because I love being hated."
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Closing this. There's a reason sexuality/gender identity topics aren't allowed, and this thread demonstrates it pretty well.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions