Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What does your Arkinventory look like

So, I just found Arkinventory and think this is a great addon and was wondering if anyone would post screenshots of how they have theirs setup and perhaps include their config (profile) for it. I started setting mine up but am looking for a better way to sort/organize it.

Thanks guys, I look forward to seeing some great setups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really heard about this addon before, though, looks interesting. Hope it functions better than most other bag addons.

As well, thought I would move this thread to the Interface and Macros part of the forum
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I looove looove love Ark. I'm obsessed with it. I have sections for greys, soulbound gear, non soulbound gear, tabards, pet battle stuff, all mats have a separate area, pvp set, pve set, consumables, vanity items, lock boxes, random soulbound stuff like my hearthstone, motes/spirits of harmony, tier tokens and quest items. I think I got everything lol.

It took awhile to set up at first, but once I got the hang of it it took no time at all. It is truly the one addon I don't think I could play without lol.

Here is a screenshot. I have no clue how to share my config though with ya. It's really simple though to had your own categories though.
    Last edited by Issalice; 2014-05-30 at 10:09 PM.

I have my bags set up into consumables, profession items, reagents, pvp/pve gear (depending on what I'm wearing at the time), a toybox, quest items. My banks have categories for tabards, shirts, quest items, toybox, holidaze (holiday items), and then transmog categories. (For example, my warlock has categories for 1H swords/daggers, staves, off hands, and then categories for each transmog set - probably almost 25 or so total).

I got 27 categories. Most of them are for professions.

It looks like this: http://imgur.com/a/KISKd

If you like it, download this: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/85089935/file.html
    And save it here: ../World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/YourAccountName/SavedVariables

These are all my different categories (in Edit mode), you can really just make them for however you want:

And this is the config sorting method which has served me well:
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-05-31 at 05:44 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Last edited by lawomous; 2014-06-01 at 06:59 AM.

Mine is all used for transmog

Is there a way to get new items sorted into their own section? Like how Baggins has it?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I love this addon, its super functional. This is the third addon I've had for inventory, the only complaint I have is that it's a bit ugly.

Also I never realized how much crap I have in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    These are all my different categories (in Edit mode), you can really just make them for however you want:
    -snip-

OT - What is the blue item in your "hidden" category?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Is there a way to get new items sorted into their own section? Like how Baggins has it?
    Every item has a default setting so you can assign sections(like in lawomous' picture) to certain item types, but you can also create your own categories and change how individual items are sorted.

Ok, just downloaded it to see if I can like it more then Baggins. I love Baggins sorting and sections and stuff, but it's not being updated very often and is very buggy, This is what I got so far.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    he only complaint I have is that it's a bit ugly.
    Nearly every addon is ugly if you use the default settings

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    OT - What is the blue item in your "hidden" category?
    This Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Mine is all used for transmog
    Stryder, are you willing to share your profile? I really like how you have it all setup.

Can't organize your stuff enough, Ark is amazing. it's ideal for bank toons, it's a tad heavy for raiding/pvp situations imho

7+ Year Old Account

awesome

[QUOTE=Urtgard;27376863]I got 27 categories. Most of them are for professions.

Just curious if you have an import string for this this is awesome ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ark is great. However, I switched to adibags recently because it automatically categorizes things and collapses free space into one visible slot with a number in it indicating how many open slots remain (so if the slot shows 13 you have 13 open slots... but you save the screen space of showing them). The auto categorization is nice because I don't have to find, say, my AP items, they're in a category already (and when I switched, Ark didn't have a rule for AP items).

However, Adibags doesn't track your gold and stuff across toons, nor does it have a way to see your bank or other toons. Ark does all of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeaboii View Post
    Their last reply in this thread was in 2014.
    So unless the author is still using it, and they actually reply you will likely be out of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeaboii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    I got 27 categories. Most of them are for professions.

Didn't change much since the last post.
    Is this all you need? http://pastebin.com/S6Tym0f2
    If not, here are my SavedVariables: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/cHE0jFHK/file.html

Pretty surprising to have seen that get a response lol. Well done!