Rise Of Nations Extended Edition

Did say it was coming.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287450/

Rise of Nations

Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game that spans all history.
    Start with a single city in the Ancient Age; gather resources; build an infrastructure; research technologies; construct Wonders of the World such as the Pyramids and the Eiffel Tower; and expand your military might across the world, conquering hostile nations with bombers, battleships, and tanks—all over your lunch hour!

In Rise of Nations there are:
    • 18 Nations—each with special abilities and unique military units.
    • Over a hundred military units operating on the ground, sea, and air— from Hoplites to Frigates to Helicopters.
    • Over two dozen buildings with upgrades and technologies that will take your nation from a small City to an Information Age society.
    • 14 Wonders of the World—the Terra Cotta Army, the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower. Each gives your nation special bonuses.
    • More than a dozen map types, ranging from the Amazon Rainforest to the Himalayas to the Nile Delta.
    • Conquer the World campaign—a linked series of dozens of scenarios.

The Extended Edition includes:
    • Rise of Nations
    • Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots

New in the Extended Edition:
    • Improved Visuals
      • Improved water
      • Improved textures
      • Full-screen anti-aliasing
    • Full Steamworks Integration
      • Multiplayer with ranked matches (ELO)
      • Achievements
      • Trading Cards
      • Cloud saves
    • Extended Features
      • Twitch Integration
    The game releases some time in June and is priced at 19.99 bucks. You can get 20% off for pre-ordering.

Deleted
    omg, is this the trend now

0 reason to buy this if you have the original/original T&P. teh graphics in the original stand up well and all this adds is steamworks integration which is fine if you want multiplayer etc but the stand alone game that i got long ago works just fine for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    guess its the year of remakes..

"Twitch Integration"

big fucking woop..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Glad to see this game get rereleased. I lost my discs years ago and have been unable to find a good pirated copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually been waiting for this game. I dislike pirating things because of many bad experiences with torrents. But I was never able to find a copy of the game when it was released.

Deleted
    Its a good game that deserves a release on steam, updated or otherwise.

There is of course the good news (from a certain perspective) that Microsoft went out of their way to buy the RoN IP back, so who knows where that could lead. Though, yes, Microsofts current commitment to PC gaming is re-releasing their backlog in HD versions. Not that I find that a bad thing, but still.