Deleted

Pet Control Macro

Hey guys,
    Thought I'd try to get proving endless out of the way but having trouble controlling my pet. Not sure if my obedience level is high enough
    anywhos i've searched the forums and come up empty.

Basically want the macro when pressed, my pet to attack that target, if target dies or macro is pressed again then pet returns to me even if I am still attacking.

Having problems with sticking my pet on one target, when i switch it attacks new target, pet is not on assist mode.

I used this macro in BC without problems, probably might need changing.

/petattack
    /petfollow [target=pettarget,exists]

Thanks
    x

"Having problems with sticking my pet on one target, when i switch it attacks new target, pet is not on assist mode."

Make sure you don't have a /petattack macro in one of your shots. Otherwise it sounds odd if you're sure your pet is on passive and the target is still alive.

I like this one:

/petattack [nomod:alt]
    /petfollow [mod:alt]

If you hold alt and use macro, he stops attacking and follows you. If you don't hold macro, he attacks current target.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've had pet attack/passive keybound so long I don't even think about it. One thing I macro'd is:

/cast Dash
    /cast petattack

Reason being is, dash doesn't need to be on autocast. In fact, especially as BM, a lot of the times you don't want it that way as it will use it at bad times and it won't be up when you need it (fixate on Thok, etc). This way I cast dash at the same time I send my pet to attack. But only when I want it to.

pet should be on passive and you make a /petattack macro and only press it if you want it to attack something