Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    throwing rocks at cars is low
    no matter how much i hated somebody i wouldnt take it out on their car
    take it out on them

if he doesnt like lambo man then pull him out and fight fair
    don't destroy property like a chicken shit
    I don't know why, but I get the impression this guy think's it's still cool to wear tapout shirts and wear a ball hat backwards.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Not sure why he's considered a scumbag.

People got upset about that lambo that wasn't doing anything nearly dangerous.

Have a look at this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o_player_click

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    That guy is an asshole. You dont buy a Lamborghini to drive 25 mph. Drivers wouldnt have to go slow if shitty parents would either teach their kids to not play on the street or keep them inside and if people would stop riding their damn bikes on the road
    You also don't drive to disrespect the law. Want to drive fast? Don't drive on a road with a 25 mph speed limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    People got upset about that lambo that wasn't doing anything nearly dangerous.

Have a look at this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o_player_click

[video=youtube;K2NrGyIQKkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2NrGyIQKkw[video]
    They're both dangerous. You don't compare "danger levels" to make one seem not a threat - which that truck video does not.

That lambo could've done potentially worse damage than that truck did in that vid. one side-swipe or one missed turn and that thing turns into a rocket doing 180 that will demolish anything in its way... even more so if there's an unshielded human in the way.

Don't compare the two - there's no reason to. They're both damn dangerous and both would've costed lives. Both are dangerous when even ONE life is threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They're both dangerous. You don't compare "danger levels" to make one seem not a threat - which that truck video does not.

That lambo could've done potentially worse damage than that truck did in that vid. one side-swipe or one missed turn and that thing turns into a rocket doing 180 that will demolish anything in its way... even more so if there's an unshielded human in the way.

Don't compare the two - there's no reason to. They're both damn dangerous and both would've costed lives. Both are dangerous when even ONE life is threatened.
    Did you actually just say that you shouldn't compare danger levels yet contradict yourself by saying a car driving 65MPH in a straight line is more dangerous than a car driving recklessly through a park filled with people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Did you actually just say that you shouldn't compare danger levels yet contradict yourself by saying a car driving 65MPH in a straight line is more dangerous than a car driving recklessly through a park filled with people ?
    First off - I said 180, not 65. That video was clearly showing a car not going 65... (I assume we're not seeing all the race)

Secondly, yes - as I said ONE life in danger is too much. Again, there's no point in comparing the damage capable - they're both wrong and both bad is my point. Why are you even comparing the two? What's the point? How does that make the Lambo "not a danger" in your book?

Thirdly - ANY race screw-up turns it into an uncontrollable weapon in a residential zone.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    First off - I said 180, not 65. That video was clearly showing a car not going 65... (I assume we're not seeing all the race)

Secondly, yes - as I said ONE life in danger is too much. Again, there's no point in comparing the damage capable - they're both wrong and both bad is my point. Why are you even comparing the two? What's the point? How does that make the Lambo "not a danger" in your book?

Thirdly - ANY race screw-up turns it into an uncontrollable weapon in a residential zone.
    Sorry guy, cars don't go 180MPH while shifting into second gear... The guy in the Lamborghini was doing 0-60 launches, there wasn't any race going on that you aren't able to see.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Make the guy throwing the rock pay for the damages.

Then impound the car for illegal street racing and reckless driving.

If the guy is not a first offender, suspend his license.
    Mostly, but California defines a street race as: "As used in this section, a motor vehicle speed contest includes a motor vehicle race against another vehicle, a clock, or other timing device." So yeah, reckless driving, but it was just a person speeding and throwing donuts (someone on reddit went to the intersection and took pictures of the tire marks).

And reckless is: "persons convicted of the offense of reckless driving shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than five days nor more than 90 days or by a fine of not less than one hundred forty-five dollars ($145) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment."

That whole "not less than five days" thing is killer. HOWEVER, the police would have to sufficiently prove reckless driving, and the video provided isn't conclusive on that (unless someone manages to math out how fast he was going... and then show that it's high enough to be considered reckless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    If he was indeed racing, got what he deserved.

No matter what fucking car you buy, speed limits exist for a reason ~
    Yes they do, and so do Police. That man does not enforce the law, and seeing how he handles such situations. I'm very glad he doesn't :P I find it weird that you would condone breaking the law against someone else breaking an arguably smaller law.

I have no patience for reckless driving. I hope the spoiled brat in the insanely expensive car had his fragile ego wounded by having to take the car in for repairs. I don't think being a violent asshole is a great solution for reckless driving, but I understand the impulse well.

Both idiots. Hopefully the tool who threw the rock will be facing a nice slew of fines/penalties. Property damage in the upper 60k? Yeah, enjoy paying that off because you couldn't control your temper tantrums. Will be laughing when he starts getting his property put in liens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvisp View Post
    Both Lambo and ferrari owners are asshole´s

Real men, gentlemen, buy an Aston Martins. THE END
    Although im a BMW guy, but i have to admit Aston Martin always stands out in a good way...its unique idd.