Professions for alts

I have 4 level 90 characters with max level professions, the professions i have are:
    Mining, Herbalism, Alchemy, Engineering, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting and Tailoring.
    Basically i am missing Leatherworking, Skinning and Inscription. I recently leveled a warrior and boosted a mage and now i am wondering which professions i should level up. I am thinking mostly about WoD so i don't think any of those are really going to be useful, plus Leatherworking and Skinning are hard to level up. I am planning to raid with both of them but i don't really care about the combat benefits but the utility that they will have in WoD. Which professions do you guys think i should use for this two characters?

The last expansions Blizzard made the professions in such way that you actually need to level a class to max level and play with it in order to get the full profit from profession (except alchemy). So for example, if you start playing your warrior first in WoD, there is no benefit for you that you have Blacksmith in another character. Except if you simultaneously level up all your characters.

And since the combat perks are gone, that means that you should get a profession that makes useful things for your character. For the Warrior, that would be Blacksmith/Mining. We don't know yet about professions in WoD. All we know that Garrisons will play a big part on them. But if Blizzard continues the professions as they are today, meaning that you use a daily cd for x days and then you craft something valuable, then Blacksmith will help you the most, by crafting a missing weapon or armor slot. On Mage, Herbalism/Inscription would be also good if Inscription continues to make Staff in WoD.

Anyway, I would advice you to be patient and wait until we have more information about professions in WoD. All we know so far is that they will greatly be dependant on Garrisons and that garrisons will require you to do quests/dungeons and generally level up in order to advance them, which means no serious crafting for level 90 alts in WoD. So you should really think which character(s) you will level first. The first-second character to level will must be "self efficient" meaning, he must be able to have a gathering profession and also a crafting profession that the crafts will benefit him. The characters you will level at last, you can mix any profs you are missing.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    The last expansions Blizzard made the professions in such way that you actually need to level a class to max level and play with it in order to get the full profit from profession (except alchemy). So for example, if you start playing your warrior first in WoD, there is no benefit for you that you have Blacksmith in another character. Except if you simultaneously level up all your characters.

And since the combat perks are gone, that means that you should get a profession that makes useful things for your character. For the Warrior, that would be Blacksmith/Mining. We don't know yet about professions in WoD. All we know that Garrisons will play a big part on them. But if Blizzard continues the professions as they are today, meaning that you use a daily cd for x days and then you craft something valuable, then Blacksmith will help you the most, by crafting a missing weapon or armor slot. On Mage, Herbalism/Inscription would be also good if Inscription continues to make Staff in WoD.

Anyway, I would advice you to be patient and wait until we have more information about professions in WoD. All we know so far is that they will greatly be dependant on Garrisons and that garrisons will require you to do quests/dungeons and generally level up in order to advance them, which means no serious crafting for level 90 alts in WoD. So you should really think which character(s) you will level first. The first-second character to level will must be "self efficient" meaning, he must be able to have a gathering profession and also a crafting profession that the crafts will benefit him. The characters you will level at last, you can mix any profs you are missing.
    Thanks a lot, i guess i will wait until there is more information about professions, maybe i'll use herbalism/mining for now and then change them for some useful crafting professions.