Thread: Valor upgrades

Valor upgrades

So with the new upgrades how did this guy do it?!?!?

3k cap to start
    2 weeks with 1k caps

How did he get 6k valor for all those upgrades.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...8thia/advanced

There have been cases where the weekly resets happen twice, giving a small window of about an hour to cap again or use another weekly lock.

Chances are, he was online when one of these incidents happened and abused it for an extra 1k Valor.

edit: This happens every so often for dailies too.

You simply buy a valor item like the shado pan ones, cap valor, log out, log in when the server reset, spend valor, refund the item.

Nothing fancy going on.

3k cap

spend 1k VP on items before patch then cap to 3k again

patch day spend 3k VP on upgrades then hand the items back for 1k VP and then he could still get the 1k VP for that week as handing items back doesn't count towards the cap

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You simply buy a valor item like the shado pan ones, cap valor, log out, log in when the server reset, spend valor, refund the item.

Nothing fancy going on.
    They fixed that back in 5.2. The weekly reset automatically makes items in your bags non refundable.

And yet people are still doing it, funny how that works.

Then its blatantly a bug and people using it are exploiting, though not severe.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-05-31 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Then its blatantly a bug and people using it are exploiting, though not severe.
    VERY severe, that fucker needs to be reported without mercy.

very interesting

Deleted
    The 2 (or is it 1?) hour refund that you get, does it stay the same when you log out?
    For an example if I buy some (worthless JP/honor/valor) item and idle for 15 min, then log out, maybe even wait a couple of days since its just an alt.
    Will I still have time left on the item, pardon me for me lacyness, could try it with some worthless JP or Honor item, but asking you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    VERY severe, that fucker needs to be reported without mercy.
    Can not tell if serious?