Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

how do i beat you bastards in pvp?

OK, how the hell do i beat you guys? On all my classes, paladins give me massive amounts of trouble. I can destroy just about anyone else eventually; but paladins... damn.

i'm talking while leveling, not at 90. at 58 i went to hellfire, both my hunter and dk. this level 60 pally was destroying everyone, sometimes up to 4 people at a time, he dispatched them with ease.

and then on my dk again @ 78, this freaking 70 pally beat me, of course i was battling 3 mobs at the same time and he got my health to 75% before i even knew what was going on (mining in a daze). and i'm good at pvp on a dk, i can mow over anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low levels dont matter, it is stupidly overpowered at low levels. i reckon the paladins you meet are prot specced, just wait until you get to 85

Deleted
    I don't think anybody is able to help you out here, but generally for beating any class in PvP the most important stuff is to know your own class and know their class, and knowing all of your keybinds by heart, so you can focus on movement and moving properly.

And protip: don't engage if he has more than 30% hp

Game isn't balanced for lower levels, it's something blizzard has attempted to fix but to no real effect. WoD stat squish might solve that but I wouldn't hold my breath, in the end pvp is broken anyways atm.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

You beat us by reducing our HP to zero.

15+ Year Old Account
    All tank specs are overpowered at low level (perhaps except Druid, although I might be wrong).

Furthermore, at level 60 it wasn't just the class - that Paladin has access to stronger heirlooms and/or Lv60 Epic PvP gear and/or TBC dungeon gear.
    Also, there are varying levels of twinking at those levels.

Nonetheless, Prot Paladins at that level can be nearly immortal with Eternal Flame.
    You can, however, dispel it with Tranquilizing Shot, to weaken the Paladin's self-healing.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

not something you should really put much thought into, game isn't balanced around your level.