Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    4.2 has been the best patch so far

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Mine aren't terribly complicated, but are more RP-centric than anything else...

1. I want more emotes with more emotes having animations and voice.
    2. I want more recolors of existing armor as well as having the older ones touched up slightly to go with the new models (I'm not sure if they're doing that or not...)
    3. I want a house to myself, I'm not entirely sure of the customization levels of the garrisons... but I want to actually decorate my living quarters while being able to invite people into them without having them phase out.
    4. I want removed armors and crafting patterns returned to the game through BMAH or simpler means. I don't want new ones that carry the old models, but the old ones themselves. I don't want them relative to current content, but something that isn't mandatory (like the weaponsmithing "reborn" weapons).
    5. I want more vanity mog/RP items, a lot of them... I don't really care what, just more of them. I love most of them that they have already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I personally feel that the biggest reason that they've decided to make flight inaccessible for the first patch of the expansion is to finally have something in their arsenal to refer to when people start on these pointless "Flying killed immersion" or "flying killed wpvp" claims.

They've just finally said "Fuck it, we'll show them." When the patch finishes after causing overwhelming outcry from the community demanding to have flight returned, they'll enable flight and go "Well guys, I we didn't document any more wpvp than usual and there's been a drastic amount of negative feed back for the forced use of ground mounts in general, so I guess Flying didn't ruin a damn thing."
    I don't think this factors in as a reason for the no-flying, but it is a nice perk in case it fails (which I believe it will, even though I personally don't mind it). As such, in the future if/when the whole issue rises up again, they have the "been there, done that, it didn't work" up their sleeve to dismiss it entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think TBC was a terrible expansion, if it wasn't for the Dragon soul raid alone, i would rate TBC the worst expansion.
    You mean Cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitana View Post
    You mean Cata?
    I think he means that Cata would've been better than TBC if DS hadn't been that bad.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

1. Right click -> Delete all pandaria related content from the source code

2. Mounted combat, naval combat

3. Stop catering to the PVE heroes, a game with outstanding PVP is much easier to maintain and have players play it than a game where you're forced to always deliver new PVE content

4. Ban anyone in the game or on the forums who uses achievements or armory to bash other people. Repeat offenders get a lifetime ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitana View Post
    You mean Cata?

i worded it badly, i meant i only rate cata worse than TBC because of dragon soul.

Deleted
    - I loved Cataclysm.
    - organized gaming is way too much focused in a game thats mainly played by people who prefer matchmaking
    - i dislike the focus on raiding
    - i like to level up alts - well used to like it when leveling was meainingfull
    - i dislike blizzard for being one of the worst gaming companies i have ever encountered
    - i dislike the bootlickers blizzard has grown which play cheerleader for every decision blizzard does

Anything i forgot? Well if, i will add it.

10+ Year Old Account
    people complain about the dumbest things and its almost laughable that they put so much effort into complaining about this game. I almost feel like a weirdo for enjoying the game. Im sure blizzard apprciates feedback but at some point the players need to stfu because at the end of the day youre not a dev and you dont know how things work behind this scenes "It would be easy to impliment" is the dumbest statement and makes me laugh at all the armchair devs out there.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    - there should be more "end" game content that is not rading, more story stuff and more 5 man dung (that about 5 man dung is not unpopular i think so)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Lawyer View Post
    1. Right click -> Delete all pandaria related content from the source code

2. Mounted combat, naval combat

3. Stop catering to the PVE heroes, a game with outstanding PVP is much easier to maintain and have players play it than a game where you're forced to always deliver new PVE content

4. Ban anyone in the game or on the forums who uses achievements or armory to bash other people. Repeat offenders get a lifetime ban.
    WoW will never even be close to having outstanding PvP simply because Blizzard doesn't care one bit about PvP.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    Im sure blizzard apprciates feedback
    Only from those who never question blizzards agenda.

As it has been since Cataclysm at least raiders can gear up alts for a normal raid in about a day or two no problem or a flex lockout or two. For those of us who PvP on alts we need to grind repetitive random BGs until our heads explode for two weeks unless you're some kinda hermit. Got a full set of honor gear on your main, okay it is now 50% cheaper for your other characters on your realm. Simple.

Also PvP is THE source of endgame for so many players. It's time for Blizzard to acknowledge every spell and every talent shouldn't be around and "viable" in PvP. Can we get a new source of endgame (bg/arena map/wpvp) every patch too? As it stands we get one or two per expansion which is really lame.
    Last edited by Debased; 2014-08-10 at 06:13 PM.

-That raids shouldn't be focussed on dps/mechanics, but also using all the tools in your characters toolkit
    -3s should be what is focused on instead of raids, its much more accessible for people, but also has a large skill cap.
    -different progression models for end-game
    -there should be 5mans that are as difficult as, and rewards as much as heroic/mythic raids.

LFR needs to go
    LFD needs to go

Heroics need to be difficult.

No catch-up mechanics or timeless isle gear handouts. New players should have to go through the same gearing process.

Epics reserved for raids or rarely from heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Cataclysm was pretty enjoyable. Dragon Soul and the whole filler Zandalari was shit, but Firelands was amazing imo. Blackwing Descent, BoT, and Throne of the Four Winds were pretty awesome but people started to hate on that Tier because we were on a really long content drought for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Only from those who never question blizzards agenda.
    when feedback is good they acknowledge it. And by good feedback I dont mean some post someone made on the forums that got 50+ upboats of everyone jerking eachother off. Something actually worth a shit which is few and far between.

ot: I never understood the whole every hating troll stuff. ToT has 3 troll bosses "omg im tired of a troll raid" lolwut?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loathe the Talent changes

I think the Game has 100% been directed since CATA onto new players that never arrived and instead of accepting that fact blizz just kept trying.

I do think certain classes are being castrated as a means of removal once it becomes clear they are no longer being used.

why all the fuss about new models you can have the best looking toons on the internet if the gameplay sucks are being going to stand around the capitals all day admiring how good they look.

No so much here but on the official forum anything that doesn't conform with the basically saying how amazing the devs are is greeted with an almost feral reply instead of seeing its replies like that stop others from posting what they really feel and that's why certain forums feel so one sided