Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't do it with 538 gear, but I have bad reflexes, it's not impressive being able to do that Green Fire in two minutes when people had done it on 489 iLvls.

Deleted
    Oh so now that I've exposed your true natures you retort to the troll-card, how surprising.

Keep hating and stay mad!

Not impressive at all. I imagine with your gear alone optimal play could cut 20-30 seconds off that.

No rain of fire on imps for shadowburn spam,
    Didn't eat the CB with a CD (entirely possible, ate them with 490 ilvl gear just fine)

Deleted
    Damn better go out and record my Worlds fastest Hogger! And FYI if you guys say I outlevel/overgear him, you're all just jelly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether it is, or isn't impressive is not really the point....
    What it definitely not is, it's not impressive enough for a random epeen thread.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Saetia View Post
    Oh so now that I've exposed your true natures you retort to the troll-card, how surprising.

Keep hating and stay mad!
    I don't get mad at children who have to troll because they can't form a coherent argument. Your post history makes it very clear that you are fine with being a hypocrite and calling people out for not providing anything meaningful to a conversation while providing zero intelligent content yourself. Enjoy the ignore list.

Infracted for Flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-06-01 at 02:29 PM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So not only did you severely outgear it, You also have literaly zero proof it's "worlds fastest" anyway, Just because it's not on youtube, must mean no one has done it faster, right?

It's like the joke that if you can't find something in the first page of google responses, it can't exist

Not only is it advertisement, this is also on a speedway to off topic and flamebait.

THREAD CLOSED
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud