Thread: Dem procs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah well, doesn't affect me now.

IRL finally caught up with me so at best I'll only be raiding 1 night a week when WoD rolls around.
    Considered resubbing to 4/4 my gear but.....bleh

I miss it already

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Stampede comes off CD at 3:15 mark. A good top log kill speed would be around 3:40.
    Huh, yeah. What's up with the tooltips? Says 3.25 minutes, apparently that's not minutes and seconds. I've been living a lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Yeah well, doesn't affect me now.

IRL finally caught up with me so at best I'll only be raiding 1 night a week when WoD rolls around.
    Considered resubbing to 4/4 my gear but.....bleh

I miss it already
    lol man i was wondering what happened to you. Real life does suck though sometimes, I'll be in the same situation for WOD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    lol man i was wondering what happened to you. Real life does suck though sometimes, I'll be in the same situation for WOD.
    Oh real life doesn't suck - It's actually going very well, but at 23 it was time to get a job. Since March I've played like....3 games of LoL. Talk about going cold-turkey!

I plan to re-sub for WoD and join a Tuesday-night HC pug once Envy gets stuff on farm though, so I'll still lurk around the forums like an overly-attached Ex until then :P

P.S Sorry for off-topic.

On-topic: TLDR: "RNG is RNG, Blizz loves it - It hates you. GG maybe next week....."

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Oh real life doesn't suck - It's actually going very well, but at 23 it was time to get a job. Since March I've played like....3 games of LoL. Talk about going cold-turkey!

I plan to re-sub for WoD and join a Tuesday-night HC pug once Envy gets stuff on farm though, so I'll still lurk around the forums like an overly-attached Ex until then :P

P.S Sorry for off-topic.

On-topic: TLDR: "RNG is RNG, Blizz loves it - It hates you. GG maybe next week....."
    Oh ok gotcha. And yea RNG does suck, especially on the TED, man i hate that trinket

Y'know I raged @ Twitter @ devs bout a "Minimum Procs Per Minute" kinda thing for trinkets/RPPM stuff, then they introduced Black Arrow proccing LnL at least once for its duration..

Maybe it's coming.