Thread: WoD: Tanks

Deleted

WoD: Tanks

Currently, how would people rate all tanks going into WoD?

I've seen Protection Warrior and Blood DK being pretty strong but what has everyone else seen/thoughts?

Warrior is not that strong. From what i've seen Druid > DK > Monk > Pally > Warrior. Pally and Monk could flip but overall Druid and DKs are definitely at the top currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Talk about pointless discussion. It's so far from tuned and balanced its pure speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Talk about pointless discussion. It's so far from tuned and balanced its pure speculation.
    This. There is absolutely no way to know. Hell, we just got access to the beta today.

I'll be rolling my Warrior for tanking. I have a DK and leveling a pally, but when I'm on the others, I'm always missing my warrior abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    Warrior is not that strong. From what i've seen Druid > DK > Monk > Pally > Warrior. Pally and Monk could flip but overall Druid and DKs are definitely at the top currently.
    You should enlighten me to what you have seen, seeing as there is not much content to see.

Call me when the game is a month from release and passed all the tuning stages, until then all this discussion will be is hopes and dreams.

i know its pointless to rate them right now but because the OP cares here's an update as of the current build imo...druid > dk = pally > warrior > monk. dk may actually drop below pally when their mastery gets fixed though if they don't make any other changes (which they are still making lots of changes). monk probably won't be bad when they get geared but just like live they don't do well at low gear lvls so as of now they appear to be at the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You should enlighten me to what you have seen, seeing as there is not much content to see.

Call me when the game is a month from release and passed all the tuning stages, until then all this discussion will be is hopes and dreams.
    alpha servers have been up and streamed on twitch for over a month now so i've seen a decent amount such as every tank class in the 3 available dungeons (blood slag mines, upper blackrock spire, and shadowmoon burial grounds). obviously a lot can change until the game is released but the OP asked so i answered him based on what i've read, seen and discussed with other tanks in the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    I miss TBC protadin, give it back!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd like to discuss WoD or the Alpha/Beta then feel free to use that forum, but as it is still so early, R&D isn't the best place to have a discussion on it right now.