Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    As easy as siege is, my math tells me it is going to be near impossible to do most of those bosses if everyone is 471 i want to see this.

I am willing to put all the money in the world to bet "he is not gonna do it."

Troll Score: 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    As only 6 people had farmed a full 471 set, we sadly couldn't get a 25 man raid going. We'll aim towards clearing 10 man sometime in july
    Lol, only 28 days for heroic geared badasses to farm dungeon gear. Thats not a high bar to achieve. I await the next excuse fest with baited breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    As only 6 people had farmed a full 471 set, we sadly couldn't get a 25 man raid going. We'll aim towards clearing 10 man sometime in july
    You don't NEED a full 471 set.
    The vendor is selling 458 gear. Use that.

Baddies have used that to finish LFR too.

Farming blue gear is hard now?

Is farm a few blue gear REALLY that hard?

Baddie

It can get time consuming since you'll eventually have to just random queue them and hope you get the one you need that last upgrade from. Not really worth it to farm out for something that won't succeed anyway.

WoW subs dropped almost by ½ over the past years. I believe thats the main reason why progression on HC is so low, not because its too difficult. Personally I havent been raiding since Cata.. Cleared the first raid on HC(BWD) and I didnt feel that challenged so I quit..

Deleted
    Guess some people got alch trinket and got declined because "not full 471".
    When using openraid you should simply approve only those who can log out in the gearset you demand and not a thousand people who realize they are less likely even part of the final group...

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Those enrage timers were hard to beat even with decent gear early on in progression. They are probably the tightest enrages of any tier so far (some individual bosses were tighter, but consistantly every boss seems to be pretty darn tight. Bar Garrosh, who's got a ridiculously long Enrage).
    Garrosh has a ridiculously long hard enrage, but the soft enrage of adds on every whirlwind, empowered mind controls, empowered desecrates and the stacking damage from empowered gripping despair explosions which happen during empowered whirlwind in P3 means that you are unlikely to survive that long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this discussion has run its course, and unless/until they actually attempt to do this run then its only going to be rehashing what was said in the first 20+ pages or people calling them out for not doing it so I'm going to close this.