Question Looking for a cheap GPU,help me decide

Greetings, i'm looking to buy a cheap GPU, nothing to great but ok enough to hold it's own.

I've narrowed it down to these two : Sapphire Radeon R7 260X and the Palit GTX 750 Ti. The test indicates that the Radeon is slightly better and besides that it's actually cheaper also.I only used nvidia cards so far,to see the amd one surpass the nvidia in quality while offering at a smaller price also makes me a bit suspicions. What card should i chose between these two ? Or would you guys recommend another one at this price range ?

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Sapphire-Rad...rce-GTX-750-Ti

15+ Year Old Account
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

The problem with the site you linked and the site linked by salate is that neither shows actual gaming performance, they first just compares tech specs and passmark is not a gaming benchmark.

There are no "perfect" benchmarking sites out there to compare cards side by side in "real world applications", but http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1044?vs=1130 does a pretty good job. As you can see, the two cards are fairly similar, but the 750 Ti is probably slightly better. That being said, if you're in the US, the 260x can normally be found for $30-50 cheaper.

Hey,thanks for the replies.

So the 750 Ti is the better choice after all then ? Guess i'l be chosing that one, though if someone can suggest other model in the same price range i'm open to suggestions ofc.

Deleted
    personally id go with 750 ti

In terms of pure performance the 750 Ti is better, but it starts to get a little hazy when you start considering performance for price. A couple FPS does not necessary warrant spending an extra $30 for some people.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-06-03 at 01:34 AM.