Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If I'm done with SoO for the week and have 50 charms for the following week, I will go grind Civ5 achievements. Once upon a time I just did the wow ones, but then I lost my first account and now refuse to do them all again.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Go to Mulgore and keep trying to catch the one that didn't get away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Deleted
    Find myself flying around the entire world for hours, just exploring and killing random low level mobs.

Oh and sometimes I just go and fuck the local alliance town up for lulz, but I don't kill players!

I wrote on paper some things I could do, but now that I've re-subbed I found I can't be arsed to do them after all. There are just a few key things that were left unfinished when my last sub ended that I'm now playing the game for, otherwise I'm playing other games/doing other things, while waiting for WoD.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Browsing mmo-champion.
    Tended to farm ore, but got tired of that after some 100.000 ores, so now i'm farming rep with different factions that just require grinds. Not going to touch questing factions :<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I'm on an RP PVP server, although I don't RP myself, there are many RPPVP events that take place in various areas, just the other day there was a huge battle in redridge mountains, ground mounts only where we horde rode into town and fought a group of defenders, there were well over 100 people there and the atmosphere was amazing, stuff like that is keeping me playing right now.

Deleted
    Spam random battlegrounds and fish while listening to music.

I start on one end of a continent say Eastern Kingdoms and without using ground mounts or flying or flight paths just running run to other end killing anything in path i happen to take if that path happens to be stormwind bound i will attempt to run through stormwind killing players and NPCs lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only stupid humans get borred. Inteligent humans never get borred. What boat do you see yourself in?

ANYWAY

related to wow tho. Damn im borred!!! Long time ago i finnished my 3rd legendary cape. I decided to not ever do thatr grind again.
    I did all the farming for xmog gear you could ever imagine. i Do have 1 million gold (finnaly) - and my stable of char is like 9 lvl 90s all in decent gear.

another 3 months of nothingness, thats what i see :S
    Last edited by reliefsan; 2014-06-02 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reliefsan View Post
    Only stupid humans get borred. Inteligent humans never get borred. What boat do you see yourself in?

ANYWAY

related to wow tho. Damn im borred!!! Long time ago i finnished my 3rd legendary cape. I decided to not ever do thatr grind again.
    I did all the farming for xmog gear you could ever imagine. i Do have 1 million gold (finnaly) - and my stable of char is like 9 lvl 90s all in decent gear.

another 3 months of nothingness, thats what i see :S
    I am in no boat i am swimming lol, just looking for my mind it's way out in the water see it swimming?

Deleted
    Sometimes, during the long, sleepless nights, I go for a ride. On my good old ground mount. Then I ride across the continents in the old way, using the ground paths and getting distant glimpses of what the game once used to feel like. I also ride through areas that have been designed primarily for flying; such as Storm Peaks and Icecrown.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2014-06-02 at 11:47 AM.

I run around shrine, a lot. Like a good 30mins before I do something else. Stalk OQ for anything interesting.

But now, I log in, do my raiding, get my mount runs done, then log off and get on Wildstar. Glad it released now in this "WoW content drought"

Deleted
    I like to rep grind for old mounts or achievements and I like to make new transmogs and have several to swap between, void storage needs to be bigger

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I haven't even played trough SoO on more than one toon and that only on a low difficulty (flex) - so your introduction line goes right past my head. "As we all try and make it through the content drought"
    "We all" are only 300 000 people left in the game, because that is the number of peeps who cleared SoO normal. I hear all other difficulties don't count according to the good people on MMO.

To answer your question...farming Emperor Shaohao rep on TI..never thought I'd go there, but my boredom stems more from the fact that I have all classes at 90. Everyone has different goals in the game...THAT I consider as closer to the truth.
    Sorry dude you completely misread my post, you're making a massive assumption that I was referring only to people who have cleared SoO on normal, I wasn't. I was, however, referring to anyone who has cleared SoO on any level (LFR -> HC).

My post was to get a discussion going about what we find ourselves doing, anything we never thought we would do, due having 'completed' current content.

get on a cloud serpent mount, fly upside down and backwards while flying right above the ground making it looke like it's doing the worm and then fly around the shrine like that.
    or just fly upside down on a protodrake under the ground

7+ Year Old Account
    Farming horde at Cross Roads.

Deleted
    Of late my 1.1mil HP Blood DK lives in Goldshire. Tricky thing is she's a blood elf.

Being on an RP realm, there are few actually knowing how to 'evacuate' me.

It's very good random fun, even if some take it very seriously. Eh, but it sure livens things up for them, having some invading villain messing around doing random things!

I run old raids when I'm bored. My rogue was locked out of every raid from Molten Core to Naxx last week because I got bored.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Archaeology. Which I find is one of the most boring grinds in WoW.
    This. Oh God, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Especially for Tol'vir artifacts.
    AND THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I make a low level alt, take him with me to Arahi Highlands, then farm the Syndicate. I get rep and my alt get the XP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..