Suggest your mobile games here

New to this site, I am searching for new games for my Samsung Note 8.0. As of now I only have the basic apps like facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, 9gag and a war game named kingdom of legend (Refer me if you also have one! lol) So I am asking for your suggestions. I kinda like war games or endless running games from time to time. leave your suggestions below so I can try them out!

Example:
    Kingdom of Legend or whatever game you suggest, War game with chat for players (which is nice). Add some description please!

Deleted
    Grepolis, Angry Bird: GO, Modern Combat 4, Asphalt 8: Airborne, Royal Revolt II are awesome, I also like GTA: San Andreas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Probably should have put this in the video game discussion forum. I play Clash of Clans and Family Guy the quest for stuff. FG one is ok I guess takes forever to unlock character outfits and characters. Like to unlock a costume with rl money costs like $50 which is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a dedicated thread here for suggesting/requesting ideas for video games - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!

Closing this, as this isn't related to General Off-Topic.