Need Help Garrosh HC 1st Transmission

I know there are a lot of thread about this transmission already but i still cant find anything that could help us through this 1st transmission

my raid have average around 577ilvl and the comp is

prot war
    Disc Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Survival/BM Hunter
    Fire/Arcane Mage
    Destro/Affli Warlock / BM Hunter (Hunter main Warlock alt but using warlock in Garrosh now)
    Destro Warlock
    Destro Warlock
    Ele Shammy
    Rogue

and we have Fire/Ice Mage and Resto Shaman and Guardian Druid on benches

we use Surv Hunter multi shot every group then rush to stun on right back add

while 1 destro lock and 1 rogue clear the front right and then back right

Prot war and disc priest taking care of front left group

Mage 2xDestroWarlock eleShaman killing the mid group and right back group

with this strat we tried for a week and the best we could do was 26

Please help advice on anything

Should this guy change spec or swap with bench or saving which cooldown for this intermission

Please help!

Firstly I don't think there is a need to solo tank with the upgrades now. My group killed in like 575ish with 2 tanks and 2 heals. Prot pally, surv hunter and fire mage do front left, 2 locks and prot warrior do front right, fury warrior and combat rogue mid. Then its prot warrior, combat rogue and surv hunter on back left and everyone else on back right. You guys can do something similar. The combat rogue should be only needing interrupts and he should be able to do lots of dmg to adds.

Suggest you do prot warr and combat rogue mid. Mage hunter shammy front left, 2 locks and bm hunter front right. Prot warr surv hunter and rogue back left. Every one else back right.

EDIT: Healers we used were disc and hpally too.
    Last edited by chuachua; 2014-06-02 at 04:00 AM.

Any blood elves, taurens or engineers? I feel like your group lacks interrupts.

The warrior should be able to solo a group damage wise and interrupt wise (my guild's prot war was able to do it consistently at 568 ilvl, regular double upgraded shield), so he gets the pack on the right as you spawn and wrecks the adds with vengeance. I believe our warrior does have to save skull banner, so your phase 1 will last a bit longer but it honestly doesn't matter as long as you don't get a 3rd wave of adds. A 2nd far seer is a pain the rear but not the end of the world. Ideally you wouldn't get the 2nd far seer anyway with 3 destro locks (good lord that's a lot of dps). With a heroic (warforged) upgraded shield, he might not have to save skull banner, so it's worth a pull or two to experiment.

The rogue can almost solo a side as combat with killing spree + deep insight. I'd group the rogue with the weakest of your warlocks on the left adds. Interrupts would be shadowfury followed by single target interrupts. I'd imagine at least one would be dead by the time a second cast starts so the rogue would get one and the warlock could get the other. Alternatively, if your warlock isn't using felhunter/observer, the rogue can do a redirect kidney on the 2nd add.

Everyone else would zerg the middle. Interrupts would be binding shot (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post25585740) followed by blinding light. If you find that the middle group is blowing the adds up before a second cast starts (and this would likely be the case with your comp/ilvl), you can have the pally help the rogue and warlock with his rebuke so that way you do shadowfury followed by blinding light or shadowfury followed by single target interrupts (and possibly kidney shot).

Then the middle group would split into two and handle the back two groups:
    -Back left would be ele + hunter + mage. Interrupts would be projected cap totem followed by single target interrupts. Could also do it the other way around if your shaman isn't comfortable with timing the cap totem.
    -Back right would be the two left over warlocks and the disc priest. Interrupts would be shadowfury... followed by shadowfury... Adds should be dead by then thanks to havoc+chaos bolt flying every which direction. Honestly I doubt the disc priest is even needed. I would personally just have the disc priest start spirit shelling the raid in preparation for the annihilates.

I can also imagine you assigning 5 different groups but that would require either some engineers (http://wowhead.com/item=60223) or blood elf/tauren racials. I've seen a warlock + blood elf holy pally handle a set of adds themselves consistently (pally would do a mix of arcane torrent, blinding light and bolt gun; 3 freaking AoE interrupts!) If you DO have some engineers though, I highly suggest "recommending" (read: requiring) them to pick up a bolt gun. Even if you don't need them during the intermission, you can use them for the MC's and that alone is worth it IMO, especially if your healers can do it instead of your DPSers. Do note that the bolt gun is put on a 10 second CD everytime you use your glove perk (synapse springs), so if you're lazy and macro your gloves to your 1 min cds like I do, you might have to un-macro them.

TL;DR

Rogue + Weakest Lock left. Shadowfury -> single target stuns + kidney shot
    Prot Warrior right
    Everyone else mid. Binding shot -> blinding light.
    Mage+Shaman+Hunter back left. Cap totem -> single target interrupts.
    Double warlock + disc back right. Shadowfury -> shadowfury.
    Last edited by wombats23; 2014-06-02 at 05:03 AM.

1 Destro on each of the 3 groups(Glyph Havoc and double chaosbolt 2 which should bring them under 20% and Sburn both) Last add in all 3 groups just have someone else single target them.

So something like
    Weakest Lock + Rogue Middle(BF+CDs from rogue, lock stun and havoc chaosbolt shit)
    Prot War + Best Lock + disc on one side
    Rest of DPS on other
    Left and right finish and run to back if middle is done just have them split up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Um, 3 warlocks and you're having problems?

First off have them all destruction and have them all have 4 embers with full back draft going into the intermission. Glyphed havoc is really nice too.

As far as assignments I would do this.

Front left - Prot warrior (by himself)
    Front right - Warlock, mage, holy paladin. Glyphed blinding light and shadow fury should be all you need.
    Middle - Elemental Shaman, rogue, warlock. Project totem, with the glyph and 5 seconds should be enough time with three people. Shadow fury back up.
    Back left - Hunter, Warlock. Binding shot to start (check hunter forums for how to place it), and shadow fury for second cast.
    Back right - Zerg here when done your groups.

Priest floats, put him where people are having problems. Probably best to put him with your front right group, because it's more important that those two doing front right get to the back quickly. Your prot warrior solo tanking should have enough vengeance to finish his group at or before everybody finishes every group anyway. Tanks not getting the orb buff really doesn't matter either.

If your P1 DPS is good, you can have your elemental shaman hold off on using ascendance and just pop it with spirit walkers grace during the first intermission. This basically allows him to molest the middle and back right during ascendance, and with three people in the middle you will destroy it in seconds before moving to the back right. This actually isn't bad practice for YOUR entire group if you have problems. Save more CDs for this intermission because P1 DPS is irrelevant if you're smoothly getting through it. Once P1 intermission is done the next hurdles are EWC and then simply P4.

Any orbs that spawn in the middle should be left alone for the people in the front.

Try not to use raid CDs in the first phase. P1 intermission is hectic when first learning it and there are going to be times where you fuck up orbs horribly. We can soak the first iron star explosion with just spirit shells, and the second with minor personals and a single AM. The first intermission would be a great time for you to use rallying cry, barrier, demo banner and smoke bomb. P2 is incredibly easy and won't require any raid CDs for EWC, so if you need to dump mana and CDs into the intermission because orbs were bad, so be it.

I'm all for helping people but did you actually put any effort into figuring this out yourself?

3 warlocks is a triple stun, hunter can stun them all and ele can stun them all twice. Warrior can lock down 3 for 2 casts and so can hpala. It really just looks like you want spoonfeeding.

The only thing I didn't see mentioned is the disc can hit 3 groups with halo and should be good for about 200-300k damage on 9 adds which isn't a small amount of damage. The drawback is no divine star.

You definitely don't want to take halo
    Retired hunter

Halo is amazing for this fight idk why you say not take it. It is a huge heal for every whirl(exact same CD as whirl) Our Priests do it on our alt 10h and our main 25h. Since you can max range Halo its a free 500k+ crit heal on everyone and a absorb shield. Plus you can use it in T1 room and hit all 3 groups for pretty big.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people are so against Halo? It's massive and hits the entire raid group in the middle of an EWC. With just defensive CDs and a well timed halo, we don't even use CDS for whirls because it's trivializes the damage. I'd only personally take divine star for the first intermission healing, or if you do a strategy which involves staying stacked the entire time.

You are stacked the entire time in 10m except for 1 empowered whirl p3
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    That is only if you don't bait the desecrates. Which it's kind of stupid not to do in 10 man, especially concidering their ranged heavy setup. If they bait desecrates, the disc can move out ahead of time and get supertuned Halo's off for every single whirl, hitting for more than divine star would. Why you wouldn't take it in 10 man is beyond me. Not to mention that when the only two argueably hard parts of the fight are the dps check in jade temple and the empowered whirl (which, let's face it, they'll probably get 2 of because it's progress), and halo helps immensely on both of those, there's no reason for divine star.
    No offense intended towards you, but just because the priest in your raid decides that whoring small ticks of damage with Divine Star rather than heal it up with atonement / let the other healer take care of the minor healing, does not mean that it's the correct decision from a progress / optimization PoV.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2014-06-03 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    The priest should run out and make it a max range halo and land just after a couple ticks of whirl. If used correctly(this way) its WAYYYYYYY stronger than Dstar ever can be.