Deleted

Guild Dungeons And Raids

Guild Dungeons And Raids

Many of us were not here at the start of wow and missed out on loads of good things , The trouble is Raids, Dungeons guild achievements are really hard to get for newly formed guilds at lvl 25.

Not because they are hard i myself can solo them all nearly but it is getting members to get all this very old content done with the correct amount of members in the run.

Would it be possible to make all old content solo able as it is very old and allow the guild achievements with the new release due soon this is going to be even worse to try and get. There are many guild perks that can be obtained not because it's hard to get it impossible to get players to do the old content.

So if this content can be made solo able and allows the guild to open these perks up then we would at least get a chance to get descent members and at least get a go at this new content, as it stands people join see you don't have anything and move on to another guild thus a newly formed guild has no real chance of getting anywhere.

To me allowing the old content say up to Pandaria to be solo achievable would in fact get a better response to the game as members would put in effort with a raid team.

What do other guild GM's feel about this ?

This particular sub-forum is designated for Suggestions and Feedback for the MMO-Champion site.

A topic like this might be better served in one of our World of Warcraft related forums, like the General Discussions forum.

Closed.