Deleted

Question Barbarian - what is your main defense skill/startegy for high Torments?

Pls share your comments regarding best defense skill or strategy for the high torments(above T3). What kind of weapon build you use? 2hand, dual weapons, or shield+weapon? thnks

Deleted
    Warcry, with the rune that increase max life and give you regen, that is the only defensive skill i have. Well i also have the Wrath of the berserker skill, but i use it as a dmg cooldown :P

i duel wield thunderfury and odynson, and i run a whirlwind lightning build. and i clear t3 without a problem.

Deleted
    Thanks Bastiram. I use warcry as well, but my main defense comes from revenge. I use to have a dual weapon build as well, but recently experimenting with shield build. I know that most barbs use dual weapons, but it seems that shield allows me to solo in higher torments although i do not have yet enough paragon points(109 when i started T4) and my equipment is not top(trying to find a thunderfury). I have a hota lightning build.

Deleted
    unfortunal i can't show you my items, since i have changed to fire and given some of my items to my crusader, (my fire has ruined my barb ) i had around 10-11 mio toughness without shield, and i had 650k-700k dmg on sheet + around 100% elemental dmg and i could stand in nearly everything.

My skills:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...RP!Ydeh!aYZbaZ

also i had a badly rolled thunderfury 1,95k dps and an okay Odyn son 2,2 k dps.