Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not an amazing game, the game has camera issues and it's a bit too restrictive on the movement, another problem is the questing system itself, it's bland and boring.

The upsides are the customization system for your talents meaning that you'll get bonuses depending on what talent tree you chose giving you cool bonuses, the loot that you get, the weapon variety and overall flow of combat (feels meaty, maybe slightly less responsive in terms of animations), the game does emphazise exploration, meaning that the more you search for hidden stuff more bonuses you'll end up receiving.

Another downside is that if you do most quests you'll end up extremely upleveled thus taking the challenge out of the game, the level cap is 50 so you can't do big talent comibinations, add to that no mount or big movement speed buff and you'll have hours walking/running.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I tried the demo and asked myself why would I want to play a single player MMO-like game.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 2 hours of playing it, yesterday, i asked Origin for my money back and gave my reasoning why, and they gladly gave it back
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Is it worth it for 6 dollars? Yes.

Is it a good game? You have to decide that one.

Cons:
    Uninteresting story.
    No roleplay that I can see.
    Each quest is more of the same. If you've played one zone, you may as well have played the entire game.
    It's your typical "you're the only person who matters" questing game. Did I mention there's no decent story?

Pros:
    It's skyrim-lite on bulk
    The price

Considering everything? Releasing this game at launch was EA putting a gun to 38 studio's head and forcing it launch an unfinished game. But 6 dollars is fine.
    Last edited by NewOrleansTrolley; 2014-06-04 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    After 2 hours of playing it, yesterday, i asked Origin for my money back and gave my reasoning why, and they gladly gave it back
    Inclined to say; Well done

10+ Year Old Account
    worth worth, especially for like $6.
    I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the first fable.
    Never actually got around to finishing it, unfortunally, but I enjoyed all I did play.
    Definitely get it, especially at that price.

op returned it after 2hours. nice...
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the game, however the travel time was insane. Lots of running around/gathering quests.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Inclined to say; Well done
    Fuck man, i got bored so quick.

Questing: Boring as bat crap
    Fighting: Mildly amusing
    Convosations: the main character could of LEAST talked!

Everything else bored me so quick
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Fuck man, i got bored so quick.

Questing: Boring as bat crap
    Fighting: Mildly amusing
    Convosations: the main character could of LEAST talked!

Everything else bored me so quick
    He-he, this reminds me of KotoR back in 2004. I didn't know anything about the game other than that it was Star Wars and that it was almost universally acclaimed as the best game of 2003. So, I bought it, installed, started and was like, "WTF is this? Terrible controls, terrible combat, terrible graphics, terrible plot, lame tutorial, clunky character system...". I almost quit 40 minutes in, I thought it was an absolutely horrible game. I am so glad now that I persisted and wanted to see more of the game before finally turning it away... As of now, it is my second favorite game of all time, right after Mass Effect series.

But, well, you are free to do whatever you want with your money and time.