Smile I've been to the future and seen Blizzcon 2014....

Something to LIGHTEN the mood as still no Alpha/Beta....

Good day, my fellow peoples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a pointless topic, consider Warlords will be deep into beta (and possible released) by the time Blizzcon gets here.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Kind of a pointless topic, consider Warlords will be deep into beta (and possible released) by the time Blizzcon gets here.
    Why so serious?

If this forum had only strictly to-the-point topics, there would probably be about 5 in total and you'd have nothing to read all day.

Cheerio.

Hey, if they wait a little longer, they could do they exact same Blizzcon they did last year!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Hey, if they wait a little longer, they could do they exact same Blizzcon they did last year!
    At this rate WoW and Diablo will have a competition, expansion vs new game release

Even without any brand new stuff to announce I would be satisfied with just the live raid, starcraft tournament, and the contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    Even without any brand new stuff ...
    6.1 and 6.2 previews

Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Preview

Warcraft Movie Preview

Diablo 3 Update

Hearthstone Expansion 2# Preview

Heroes of the Storm Release Preview/First Expansion Preview

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You sir are an optimist.