Human pally
    BE hunter
    NE Druid
    Panda(h) monk
    Draenei Shaman
    Goblin Warrior
    Gnome Priest
    Orc Warlock

Going to use my WoD boost on a Mage, probably BE, and make my hunter an undead.
    I want a Dwarf, but don't know what class. Maybe do a bit of a swapsies, have Shaman dwarf, rogue human and pally draenei.

I make my decisions based on what I think each race is coolest as class wise.
    I'm not overly concerned with what faction, although, Horde are pricks in world pvp. Rarely is it 1v1 with them, they gang up and roam around together. Alliance are usually on their own, doing things.

10+ Year Old Account
    human warrior (main)
    dwarf priest (raid alt)
    Orc Hunter (lore for the horde side)

although i mostly played alliance (only mained horde for WOTLK and start of Cata) i'm not particularly fused about what race/faction i'm on. my current guild happens (and will most likely stay) Alliance at the moment, and i have no intention of changing guild.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    There was a time when I extensively played Alliance, but just and only because of friends.

Now I had a single Ally character by a lot of time. Worgen druid for some time, then switched faction, race (Troll) and server because my guild needed badly a healer for rated/3v3.

So, for keep at least one Alliance character alive (mostly for lore purposes) I turned my Tauren-almost-unused-Shaman into a Draenei one (as it was a lot of years ago).

All the rest is gloriously Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 2:1 ratio of Alliance to Horde 90s, so I do play both factions.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

My very first character was a gnome mage toward the end of vanilla. I got around to the elemental grind in Arathi and quit. Been playing Horde ever since.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    Its kinda 60-40 in favor of Ally. I just prefer Stormwind and the classy look.

No; you would be depriving yourself, by limiting yourself to one faction.

There are 2 sides in a war, and World of Warcraft proves that.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Mainly Alliance, due to gnomes <3 One hordie hunter to help me through the Alliance BG loss days ;_;

However, I just don't feel for the horde, probably because they have no gnomes! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    11 (8 at 90) of my characters are Horde side, and 1-2 characters (11 and 25) on Alliance. Alliance is very hard for me to get into.

The only characters I've ever gotten to max level have been Hordies (and, oddly enough, both tauren). However, as little of the Alliance experience I've played, I've enjoyed all of it, and my human priest just hit Northrend.

Meanwhile, as I am wont to do, I'm switching mains this expansion, from my tauren shammy to a troll hunter. He's about to hit Northrend. I might actually be playing both factions with a kind of regularity this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 5 Horde characters, and 2 Alliance characters. I mostly play Horde, and only use my Alliance characters to PvP with my opposite-faction friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Better yet, I only play dwarves.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

I'm about 50/50 but I am an Alliance at heart. I just like their races and lore better.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Yes and No. While most of my chars belong to the same faction, I faction-change all of them relatively often.

I play one faction (Horde) and one server

Only once I have reach the final level in Cataclysm

Deleted
    I'm mostly on Alliance but did level an Orc Rogue a while back to play with some RL friends. Then I realised I didn't like RL and stopped.

I, uhmm, Hmmmm.... Welll.....

Quote Originally Posted by slummish
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

I just play in the alliance and the most part of my toons are dwarves

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of my characters are horde except for one - just to get the achievement.