Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Seeing the current login screen on the main page and the one I was doing, they're in similar design, but the one I currently have is more wrecked and the portal isn't actually on... I'll have it up by the end of the weekend, at least now the real login screen is up and I can try to outdo it.... somehow

Alright, so I finally got around finishing this one as well, bare in mind, it was the first time I ever did a daylight scene so the shades might be unusual, but I'm looking to improve on this.

This is heavily based on the current Warlords of Draenor Beta Login Screen, but influenced by the colors of the Official Logo as well, so its much more orange/red. I tried to capture how the portal would look like, a bit after the cinematic finishes (with the portal under construction). Hence why the eyes are off and the portal isn't on, it's supposed to build up anticipation.

Here's the video of it in action, with UI. (and Gabe).

Looking for feedback and critique, since I'm relatively new at this so anything constructive will be helpful. (dat is the Unreal Engine default because I've yet to learn how to do sky boxes properly)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Please not another fucking portal Blizzard.
    I'm cool with a portal. Brings me back. Anyways the last portal was in 2008...

Pretty please be a portal i love it because tyen it feels like you walk through it into the game when you log in

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    Alright, so I finally got around finishing this one as well, bare in mind, it was the first time I ever did a daylight scene so the shades might be unusual, but I'm looking to improve on this.

This is heavily based on the current Warlords of Draenor Beta Login Screen, but influenced by the colors of the Official Logo as well, so its much more orange/red. I tried to capture how the portal would look like, a bit after the cinematic finishes (with the portal under construction). Hence why the eyes are off and the portal isn't on, it's supposed to build up anticipation.

Here's the video of it in action, with UI. (and Gabe).

Looking for feedback and critique, since I'm relatively new at this so anything constructive will be helpful. (dat is the Unreal Engine default because I've yet to learn how to do sky boxes properly)
    Chuckled @ Gabe Newell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    tl;dr
    hi ninj... i mean, hi PeNNis hows your Cardiff. Also not first time being featured on frontpage of mmochampion, gratz
    Last edited by koljach; 2014-08-29 at 02:00 AM.
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.