Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    day 1 is all fluff
    You're fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I am but a lazy butler
    Well guys this is easy...the butler did it.

Vote: Krayzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm not a nanny who had a child under her care drown while I was trying to impress a man.
    Hrmmm well it sounds to me that covers a good number of the potential bad things in this world. However, no one was honestly innocent and the one person who was helped the murder kill everyone else. Now what jumps out at me from that list is this one. It is eerily similar to what one of the actual characters was guilty of doing.

FoS: Robozerim
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    day 1 is all fluff
    Yes Day 1 is mostly fluff but...with a theme like this that fluff could very well prove to NOT be fluff.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh it is Day 1.

Vote: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

I have done some pondering and some wild conjecture!

I would not be surprised if our lovely SK(s) don't in fact have to kill everyone but only those guilty of a crime. I would also assume that if there wasn't an SK team that the SK had at least 1 bullet-proof vest or something similar. The killer from the story faked his own death in order to commit the last few of the murders. This also leads me to believe that we will both have "3rd parties" and that some of those will actually be town but NOT part of the SK win condition. I would put my figurative life on our investigative role (if we have one since you know...the only member of the "law" on the island during the story was the murderer) being one of these "3rd Parties". It is also possible that we have true survivors involved in this game as well but I feel that is less likely.

Now I think this game might have only 1 maybe 2 permanent NKs, our SK(s) being 1. I think the likelihood of a couple of 1 shot NKs though is highly probable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome everyone! How was the boat ride over? I applaud those who rode on that hideous thing. My spaceship is the only ship for me, and it got me here almost instantaneously.

Hmm. Bloody writing, huh? That can't be good. If I had to guess, I'd say our wonderful host is actually not as wonderful as we think. He seems to want the guilty to suffer and die. Not sure why I got an invite, for I am anything but guilty of such horrific acts. I'm especially not guilty of anything that this Robozerim (has anyone told you that you look kind of like a sheep? In the most flattering way possible, of course) has so kindly listed. Who would do such things?!

*stares at everyone*

*points at Lora*

You.

You just seem like the kind of person who would do something like this, and then make up some bullshit claim that is so bullshit that people almost want to believe it. I will save myself from this headache.

Vote: Lora

Sir Danner, I envy your vote as well. I will keep a close eye on this Elvinia person and see if he somehow screams guilty more than Lady Lora.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Zach the butler walks out and rings the lunch bell. When everyone arrives at the dining room he hands everyone an envelope and asks them all to be seated*

Oh the cover of the envelope it says "For your eyes only".

The note on the inside reads "Actually, your eyes have nothing to do with it. It's your liver, or another guests liver, that I am interested in. If you can procure me a healthy liver there may be a bonus in it for you".

*Zach then says "I regret to inform you that the beautiful Antoinette, our maid, will not be around to clean your rooms while you are here. She was trying to help me with a life or death matter, but she wasn't a good match for the job. Before she left us though she made sure to donate her life, I mean time, to this meal".

"I hereby present you with Antoinette's famous liver and onions served with a glass of Syrah wine".

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Oh god why
    Don't be rude. Go on. Eat the liver and onions. It all look delicious, by the way.

*Devours everything on her plate*

10+ Year Old Account
    This just got creepy...

Deleted
    I don't suppose there is a Vegetarian option is there?

10+ Year Old Account
    And for dessert there is this tasty cake made with love.

"Scarily realistic, each edible heart cake is baked with a delicious red velvet sponge, cream cheese frosting and blackcurrant cherry 'blood'.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Fresh blood. Gotta lynch em day one to teach them a lesson.

You don't. Mess. With the cult. *stabs*
    The Lannisters send their regards.
    -tosses a severed limb at Thedead-

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    This just got creepy...
    If I knew we were boating to Lecter's island, I might have reconsidered getting out of bed this morning.

I think I will pass the on risk on cannibalism. But I will have my fair share of the wine!

Dear Zach, how might we present this liver to you? Most we remove it from our bodies? Or simple direction toward it enough?

If the latter, I would gladly present everyone's but mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    And for dessert there is this tasty cake made with love.
    I didn't get to see the image. Oh well.

I do love parties! They are always so enthralling!

- - - Updated - - -

I feel that in order to prevent confusion on anyone's part it might be wise to establish a nomenclature for speaking in and out of character.

Italics? Maybe just something as simple as IC and OCC? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I didn't get to see the image. Oh well.

I do love parties! They are always so enthralling!
    Are you blind, dear one? For the cake is right in front of you! Don't worry, it looks like a marvelous cake, one that you would like a lot.

I unfortunately will have to pass as I have filled up on the wonderful liver and onions that were served to us.

Is -this= the part where I finally can't even? D:

As usual, there's three pages before I even wake up and see my role card. Y'all ain't got lives?

What's the prevailing theory this game? D1 matters or it doesn't matter?

Vote: Beeeesly

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Are you blind, dear one? For the cake is right in front of you! Don't worry, it looks like a marvelous cake, one that you would like a lot.

I unfortunately will have to pass as I have filled up on the wonderful liver and onions that were served to us.
    Alas I cannot. I am sure I would enjoy it but it seems the wine has gone straight to my head again.

vote: Krayzy
    He is obviously the cannibal.

It would appear we have to reach a majority. Either that or we have a "minority lynch" power/role. We could I guess just let Day 1 go to the deadline and find out but I think that is probably not the best option.

Also I will be away from my computer for most of Friday and probably a large part of Saturday and Sunday. I wanted everyone to know well in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvinia View Post
    vote: Krayzy
    He is obviously the cannibal.
    Why hello there my quiet friend. You seem so certain of mister Zach's tastes. Do you have experience when it comes to eating human liver?

Deleted
    Also I will be away from my computer for most of Friday and probably a large part of Saturday and Sunday. I wanted everyone to know well in advance.

You Know having a life is against the rules, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    You Know having a life is against the rules, right?
    Tell that to my best friend who decided to get his ass married and make me the best man.

If i had to hazard a guess the bonus is for the person who starts or the people who are part of a lynch today. I guess we just need to lynch some guy who isnt an alcoholic.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell that to my best friend who decided to get his ass married and make me the best man.
    If his ass is getting married, then what about the rest of him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell him you can't be best man because you have to read the mafia thread in case stuff happens. I'm sure he'll understand!