Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ah that would explain it, thanks. I'm still yet to get my hands on a TED after all this time which is the main reason I don't play BM as much.

Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    One of us, one of us, one of us....

lol

- - - Updated - - -

I just confirmed the explosive shot bug with another hunter.
    Add /stopattack to your explosive shot macro so autoshots won't interfere and spam Explosive on a dummy for 5 minutes and your trinkets will never proc.
    I'll tweet WatcherDev and see if I can get a response.

edit2: I tested the Dismiss Pet proc'ing trinkets as per the complaints above and I can't recreate the issue. Dismiss Pet doesn't proc trinkets for me.
    easy way to see if explosive shot doesn't proc trinkets: doesn't proc misdirection either. Saw it all the time when soloing, it was either the autoshot or shot arcane shot that always triggered it.

If you have TED, then Mend pet is a good way to proc it. Nothing beats putting a heal on your pet before sending it to all the big baddies and watch all your trinkets procs :|

TED proccing on the pull is never the problem for me. Dextrous takes forever and a day to proc sometimes.

TED proc'ing off of everything is the problem. Mend pet, dismiss pet and if i'm not wrong it procs off of MD too :\

looking beyond reality; LA; Complainerville
    I almost want to say, open with stampede, all day, er' day.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Gandhi

We could live life without understanding the full scope and magnitude of the consequences of our actions - and that's the beauty of it. It is up to us to take responsibility for our actions, and to do what is best, that is completely within the course of our actions.

Literally how to rank on Galakras: Spam all the abilities you can leading up to another add wave. Misdirect Tank, fakecast Dismiss Pet, Explosive Trap, all the things.
    No longer playing - still theorycrafting|Hunter Guide|YouTube|Icy-Veins Hunter Guide|Skype = Azortharion (questions, help, suggestions, loneliness counseling all go here)|Hunter IRC

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Literally how to rank on Galakras: Spam all the abilities you can leading up to another add wave. Misdirect Tank, fakecast Dismiss Pet, Explosive Trap, all the things.
    You mean tell 3/4 of the raid to afk for the first pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You mean tell 3/4 of the raid to afk for the first pack?
    That's the bullshit way.
    No longer playing - still theorycrafting|Hunter Guide|YouTube|Icy-Veins Hunter Guide|Skype = Azortharion (questions, help, suggestions, loneliness counseling all go here)|Hunter IRC

Pah, they make us hunters burst down the tower add on the opener, by the time I get to the first pack it's almost all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Pah, they make us hunters burst down the tower add on the opener, by the time I get to the first pack it's almost all dead.
    Do what I used to do. Place a frost trap in front of the door. There, done my bit, back to cheesing.

The Patient
    Or even better, take turns who has to do the shitty job this week.

Just be in a guild that's 50%-I-dont-care-for-ranks-lets-kill this and 50% rank whores and let the people who care do the shitty jobs cuz they don't mind.

Literally everyone is happy.

Just be in a guild that's 50%-I-dont-care-for-ranks-lets-kill this and 50% rank whores and let the people who care do the shitty jobs cuz they don't mind.

I'm in a guild where 50% do their jobs because they're the only ones capable of doing their jobs, and 50% who can pull good numbers if there isn't anything more complicated than a randomly placed AoE on the ground that ticks for 50k a second.

I have no idea how we killed H-Garrosh.

My guild has quite a few scumbags that can't scumbag the right way so they steal all my AOE and never rank (or get close).
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    My guild has quite a few scumbags that can't scumbag the right way so they steal all my AOE and never rank (or get close).
    Pretty much what happens in my guild too. We have a couple of people who actually rank well, the rest whore regardless but don't tend to rank in the top 100 on fights anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Do what I used to do. Place a frost trap in front of the door. There, done my bit, back to cheesing.
    If you have a DK in the raid, last I knew the grunt was grippable, just coordinate to have it ripped into the pack while half the raids up on the hill playing with themselves -> extra target for deeps

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    If you have a DK in the raid, last I knew the grunt was grippable, just coordinate to have it ripped into the pack while half the raids up on the hill playing with themselves -> extra target for deeps
    We do that :P