Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm amazed by the amount of time waste out of hateful spite, people in here would wanna resort to.
    I guess one could say, only on the Internet..

This question came up countless times throughout my life, and the overwhelming consent was that people resort to partying like there's no tomorrow, well because their wouldn't be one...
    Drink, fuck, whatever rocks the boat. But going out in style with a shitload of fun..
    I can believe that. Most people feel there is nothing after death, so no reason to worry about the things they have done wrong in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Squity View Post
    Why do moderators protect muslims here so much? I thought this was not بطل ضخمة م*عددة على *ل***ر**
    I don't know, maybe it's not okay to say that you would kill people who are Muslims - just as it's not okay to say that you would kill people who are pregnant/Atheists/Christians/etc.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Why do moderators protect muslims here so much? I thought this was not MMO بطل
    They don't want any religious talk in MMO-Champ because it will get so much hate posts/threads... If you haven't noticed already with these 2 pages.
    It's not only muslims but any religion..Sadly at this time it is very popular to hate muslims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I don't know, maybe it's not okay to say that you would kill people who are Muslims - just as it's not okay to say that you would kill people who are pregnant/Atheists/Christians/etc.
    Simple rule, police cans shoot and kill criminals who threaten to kill others, yet muslims by following islam basically do the same thing? So why does not same methodology apply here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    They don't want any religious talk in MMO-Champ because it will get so much hate posts/threads... If you haven't noticed already with these 2 pages.
    It's not only muslims but any religion..Sadly at this time it is very popular to hate muslims.
    Maybe and i mean maybe isn't hate caused by a. media or b. islam might be a bit hostile towards others?

Why do mods consider saying the truth major trolling? Wouldn't trolling be something that is not true but only meant to provoke others? Does it mean that mods do not agree with you and they shut you up like good totalitarian north korea best korea style?
    Last edited by mmocf2e41e1431; 2014-06-03 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Find love...

...In the bottom of a vodka bottle.

I'd probably find someone to spend the day with doing a ton of fun things, having a great meal, and then take sleeping pills together so we die in our sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not think the issue is saying you would kill Muslims, but saying you would kill any of a race or culture, religion is the issue. As a blanket statement. It is pure racism hatred they are against.

mmmmm.... nothing special.

any day is like every day.
    You get up, you eat, you do your things, you go to sleep. THE END

i for sure wouldn't tell anyone. they would make a big fuss and force me to spend time with them so that they can feel better about themselves after i die.

Well, you could always book a flight over the date line to see the next day.

Simple rule, police cans shoot and kill criminals who threaten to kill others, yet muslims by following islam basically do the same thing? So why does not same methodology apply here?
    You're generalizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do not think the issue is saying you would kill Muslims, but saying you would kill any of a race or culture, religion is the issue.
    That's what I was getting at.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    First thing would be identifying what this thing is that will kill me in 24 hours, and figuring out if avoiding it is in any way possible.
    If it unavoidable best to spend the day saying goodbye's, not much else usefull to do.

Police aren't allowed to just shoot criminals. They're only allowed to use lethal force to protect someone from death or serious injury. Most Muslims are not extremists. A person being in a group that has a murderous fringe doesn't come close to justify their murder. The insinuation that violence towards Muslims is justified is logically and ethically bankrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Police aren't allowed to just shoot criminals. They're only allowed to use lethal force to protect someone from death or serious injury. Most Muslims are not extremists. A person being in a group that has a murderous fringe doesn't come close to justify their murder. The insinuation that violence towards Muslims is justified is logically and ethically bankrupt.
    It's not about that! Quiran commands muslims to do it, it's not about few extremists, it's about people who actually follows islam. If they follow something that commands them to kill others i don't really trust people like that. If they do not want to kill others that are not muslims, they themselves are not really muslims since they do not follow quiran. Imagine having book that says you should kill and people follow that book and kill others. You read it see it says you should kill. So if you see others following that book, you'd think they'd kill too.

Deleted
    Wow, some of you are really really sad beings, OP to begin with...

10+ Year Old Account
    You're generalizing.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I was getting at.
    I know. I accidently used your quote , when I wanted to use Squity's. Sorry.

It's not about that! Quiran commands muslims to do it, it's not about few extremists, it's about people who actually follows islam. If they follow something that commands them to kill others i don't really trust people like that. If they do not want to kill others that are not muslims, they themselves are not really muslims since they do not follow quiran. Imagine having book that says you should kill and people follow that book and kill others. You read it see it says you should kill. So if you see others following that book, you'd think they'd kill too.
    Qur'an encourages us to be nice to our friends and families, it encourages us to be nice to the neighbour and never talk evil och backbite someone.
    It tells us to feed the poor and give money to them.

If you mind, stop following what media say about Islam and muslims... The book isnt about "Hey, he is a jew or a christian or an atheist..GO KILL HIM"
    Want to know how it is? Read it yourself

Thousands of Imams would disagree with you on what the Qu'ran has to say about violence. You cannot say what a true Muslim is. No one has that authority. The religion is far too big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Wow, some of you are really really sad beings, OP to begin with...
    It is actually a very good question and the answers say a lot about a person.

Plenty of Christians manage to not take the fundamentalist approach to the Bible, it's the same with Muslims & the Quran.

There are of course both Christians and Muslims who follow read into their book a little too much, often in Africa & the Middle-east where fundamentalism is much stronger than here in the Western world. That does not mean you can generalize, however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is actually a very good question and the answers say a lot about a person.
    Indeed, I learned that there are many miserable humans on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i've always been a nice guy but have been treat like shit and bullied by a few people, so if I KNEW I was dying tomorrow, i'd probably capture and torture them Theon Greyjoy style to teach them not to be an absolute fucking asshat to people unless you're willing to accept the consequences, I wouldn't kill them though, i'd allow them to live but they'd be constantly looking behind them.