Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    So many bloodthirsty and depraved individuals here...

Re-thinking my plan of finding true love, to camping it out in a cabin to avoid the plague of mass-looting and raping GenOT denizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Do i feel worse and worse each minute? Like, dying from sickness, when your organs "turn off" or is it just BAM! you dead after 24 hours independent from environment?
    I'd probably took a day off work and would spend it with my wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    get/obtain/steal a few thousand dollars, fly me and a few friends down to my friends place in Florida, and party! Oh yeah, I'd invite family too!

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hire a bunch of prostitutes, have sex for 23 hours then have a giant feast for an 1 hour......Seems like a plan to me.
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2014-06-04 at 04:01 AM.

That's tough, I would either watch the entire first season of 24, or spend my life savings on hookers and blow.

I'd take a ride to some remote place where I can watch the stars one last time without light pollution getting in the way.

Oh, and I'd probably buy a coke on the way there.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Be in disbelief and not do anything life-changing, then die anticlimactically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Hire a bunch of prostitutes, have sex for 23 hours then have a giant feast for an 1 hour......Seems like a plan to me.
    Well that would definitely take some of the sting out of knowing your end is near.

After reading this thread I've come to the conclusion myself included, we are a bunch of f****ed up motherf*****ers ll.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    24 hours to take those who seriously wronged me with me.
    Are you Elliot Rogers?

Deleted
    If you wan't to be a killer atleast do it while the consquences still matter. Kids these days.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Well that would definitely take some of the sting out of knowing your end is near.
    Oh yeah it would! Nothing better than sex for 23 hours straight. Than after all that enjoyment i get to eat a giant fucking feast for an hour. After all that, my life would be accomplished and then all of sudden, i'm just dead. 24 more hours please? xD