Poll: Which races are your female characters, if you're a male player?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I only counted my max level chars (4) out of which only one is female and she's a human paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    More like, the character's supposed to be a reflection of you, so why wouldn't you want it to be male?
    For you maybe, for a good chunk of us the character is a reflection of what we wanted that individual character to be.

In WoW, I play strictly females atm because the males generally look horrid. I couldn't stomach playing one because, like the human male, they generally look like dumb neanderthals. Also not big on males in robes for what its worth.

I've tried pretty much all of them at some point, but I generally stick with female Draenei, Humans, and NE's on the Alliance side, Forsaken, Tauren, and BE females on the Horde side.

Deleted
    I kinda grew up a fair bit so I went from

> Hench male character to smash shit
    > Female slut character
    > Male character to match my girlfriend
    > Male Undead Master race
    > Male because I dislike how flimsy female melee chars are

Draenei are the sexiest! =))

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    anorexia victims aren't sexy
    For some, their physique is. Tastes differ, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin chicks are adorable.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I typically play male characters, but fem dwarves are my favorite female race, followed my nelves, humans, and orcs. Least favorite would have to belves, trolls, and tauren.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Every character I play is female except my Tauren. It' just that I want to see more female heroes in entertainment. And also I like to look at a female butt when I'm playing for multiple hours a day. You can't deny it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf, goblin, draenei, night elf. The latter three I like more than their male counterparts and the former is about tied.

I think I have more female than male toons at this point, but not really... consciously? I didn't give it much thought. I just liked how they looked.

Female NE Druid. I love the NE for druids because of shadowmeld and the male models are just to poor.