View Poll Results: Which races are your female characters, if you're a male player?

Voters
511. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

198 38.75%
  • Night Elf

208 40.70%
  • Dwarf

41 8.02%
  • Gnome

82 16.05%
  • Draenei

204 39.92%
  • Worgen

60 11.74%
  • Orc

83 16.24%
  • Undead

88 17.22%
  • Tauren

57 11.15%
  • Troll

73 14.29%
  • Blood Elf

220 43.05%
  • Goblin

83 16.24%
  • Pandaren

129 25.24%
  • I don't have any female characters.

56 10.96%
  • I'm a woman and just wanna vote.

26 5.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I only counted my max level chars (4) out of which only one is female and she's a human paladin.

Yes, I have 11 characters, one for each class and chose races and sexes based what works best for me (can't stand gnomes, can't stand Undead in plate, but like them as casters etc)

So I ended up with a mix of 5 females and 6 males. The ladies are Undead, Orc, Blood Elf (shoot me...only choice for Pally in TBC on Horde side) and Draenei
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    More like, the character's supposed to be a reflection of you, so why wouldn't you want it to be male?
    For you maybe, for a good chunk of us the character is a reflection of what we wanted that individual character to be.

In WoW, I play strictly females atm because the males generally look horrid. I couldn't stomach playing one because, like the human male, they generally look like dumb neanderthals. Also not big on males in robes for what its worth.

I've tried pretty much all of them at some point, but I generally stick with female Draenei, Humans, and NE's on the Alliance side, Forsaken, Tauren, and BE females on the Horde side.

I kinda grew up a fair bit so I went from

> Hench male character to smash shit
    > Female slut character
    > Male character to match my girlfriend
    > Male Undead Master race
    > Male because I dislike how flimsy female melee chars are

Draenei are the sexiest! =))

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    anorexia victims aren't sexy
    For some, their physique is. Tastes differ, you know.

Goblin chicks are adorable.

I typically play male characters, but fem dwarves are my favorite female race, followed my nelves, humans, and orcs. Least favorite would have to belves, trolls, and tauren.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    anorexia victims aren't sexy
    You mean skinny, not anorexic - that would just be silly. Clearly, BE's are eating. I have my stat food everyday

Every character I play is female except my Tauren. It' just that I want to see more female heroes in entertainment. And also I like to look at a female butt when I'm playing for multiple hours a day. You can't deny it.

Blood elf, goblin, draenei, night elf. The latter three I like more than their male counterparts and the former is about tied.

I think I have more female than male toons at this point, but not really... consciously? I didn't give it much thought. I just liked how they looked.

Field Marshal
    Female NE Druid. I love the NE for druids because of shadowmeld and the male models are just to poor.