Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think i have spare keys, the first 2 pms get the keys.

edit: NA, sorry i forgot.
    Last edited by shimargh; 2014-08-18 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 guest passes left for NA, PM me if you want to give the game a try. First 2 PM's will get the codes.

Codes are gone, gave hem out to the firs 2 PM's I received
    Last edited by Lethey Alexandros; 2014-08-18 at 11:15 PM.

If anyone has a spare US Guest pass I would appreciate it. I am waiting to get money to buy it but i would like to try it out first if possible. Please send me a PM with code if you have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    sent the 2 keys, sorry for the lateness.

Let me know if they worked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

I would love try this game, anyone has NA guest passes? Thank you!

Deleted
    Hello guys

I have been playing wow off and on since its release, and would really like to have a look at this game.

I have read that it is pretty heavy on the hardware, so it would be great if i could try it out for a bit and see if it works ok on my computer. Does anyone have a guest pass available going? EU preferred, but USA is ok too as well i guess

Hey guys me and a guildy from WOW would really like to try Wildstar does anyone have any guest passes?

Would like to try the game, would appreciate a NA guest pass.

Thanks

Requesting an NA pass. Game looks pretty fun, and I will owe you big in game! :-)

I would very much appreciate a guest pass so I can try out WildStar. so if anyone can spare a guest pass for North America I deeply Thank You in Advance.

For those looking for NA keys, google wildstar trial key and click the link for craveonline I'd post the link but I'm not allowed yet.

Would love a NA guest pass. I have played wow for years and am very interested in this game but I would like a taste first before investing the 60 bucks. TY

Here's 3 EU guest passes

One has been used already but I can't remember which one

G6YZH8OHTRS1AXTBNSD7
    G7076IZ5D6244JTQ6DNY
    G707QKC65K1R7GVE5M86

Deleted
    Thx Alot Nightcrwler i toook This one G707QKC65K1R7GVE5M86

Hiya guys. I'd love to give WildStar a shot. Does any kind soul have a US key? Please note, I never had a MMO Champion account before. I made it just for this =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pflichtfeld View Post
    Thx Alot Nightcrwler i toook This one G707QKC65K1R7GVE5M86
    No problem, have fun

I'd appreciate EU guest pass

Quote Originally Posted by Zethrol View Post
    For those looking for NA keys, google wildstar trial key and click the link for craveonline I'd post the link but I'm not allowed yet.
    Thanks, that worked. Literally just a click of a button to get the code.

Deleted
    I got very interested in Wildstar but before I buy it I want to try it first. Does anyone of you still have a free trial key to spare?
    I would be very thankful

Coin

Key for the EU-region

I would love to give this game a try with an NA free trial. If you have one you are willing to part with, I would be forever grateful to have it.
    I can trade an EU code for an NA one if that is better.
    Last edited by scytherlover; 2014-09-14 at 11:34 PM.