Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    We can always travel to the future from the alternate past to an alternate present and fight Garrosh all over again. Savagely epic!

Quote Originally Posted by FraterN View Post
    Im hoping we see a "Timeless Horde" and engineers get to build flux capacitors.

I can't wait to see peoples reaction when 6.2 rolls around and trolls start pouring out of some portal or something somewhere.
    I've been waiting 3 expansions for this mythical mandatory troll raid. We have only had two, ZA and ZG. While ToT had for troll themed bosses ToT was a mogu raid.

Hordak's Horde?

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    WoW was always pretty much He-Man regarding the story and the characters.

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    The Extinct Horde would be awesome
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Let's see here...

We got the Old Horde, led by Grom
    The New Horde, led by Go'el and Vol'jin
    The Dark Horde, led by Rend
    The Fed Horde by Margate
    The True Horde by Garrosh
    ...And the Iron Horde by Grom and son again.

Predictions for expansion #6 ' Horde! The Warcraft 4 Horde too!
    His name is thrall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    We still have the Evil Horde, the Allied Horde, the Insane Horde, the Corrupted Horde and the Stinky Poo Poo Horde to deal with.
    all the hordes are evil. I wish the alliance would send them back to into the dark portal where they belong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Lots of Hordes don't bother me nearly so much as how many different factions of Elf there are now. The Hordes all had meaningfully distinct identities.

Deal with it.
    How come there aren't more human races? IN war 2 they had 7 human kingdoms that had their own culture and lore and nothing ever is revisted about them. I know half
    of them are gone but there are a few that still remain. Also there are 2 elf factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    @ Skeppio Deathwing's lair is on draenor. you figure it out since your so intelligent. deathwing comes from draenor.

OT: What about the Hordes Horde?
    Last edited by Maddoc; 2014-06-05 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    meanwhile the alliance doesn't even have any notable paladins left. While the horde does boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Ha, I hadn't thought about that until now... that's kinds sad. Should bring in the last
    member of the Scarlet Crusade to join you guys... it totally won't end up being Mal'ganis,
    after he gets close to Anduin and becomes adviser to his father. Promise. >.>
    That's because they try and make all the kick ass alliance factions and leaders "neutral" Like the argent crusade and the kirin tor. They were both solid alliance but they made them "neutral" in wrath of the lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    That's because they try and make all the kick ass alliance factions and leaders "neutral" Like the argent crusade and the kirin tor. They were both solid alliance but they made them "neutral" in wrath of the lich king.
    The Argent Crusade was hardly Alliance. Their leader's an Alliance exile, for hell's sake. And going further back, the reason the Argent Dawn/Scarlet Crusade schism occured was because Maxwell Tyrosus wanted to reform the Silver Hand so it would accept members of all races, including those of the Horde.