Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb Oh Come On; We Could Defeat Sargeras Now if we Wanted To Right Now!

We got the Sunwell, which generates @%#& power.
    We got the Focusing Iris, which magnifies God knows how many times more power.
    And...
    We got Celestials who can imbue power into items.
    We got gnomes and goblins who have advanced Star Trek era technology.
    We got spaceships.
    Hell, we even have time traveling abilities.

AND...we have an army of millions of adventurers who killed Onyxia, Ragnaros, two old gods (and a third's legacy), Illidan, Archimonde, defeated Kil'Jaeden, the Lich King, killed Ragnaros (again), obliterated the Earth Warder, and we betrayed an Orcish visionary who had every right to do what he did (and deposed of him anyways).

If that's not enough...

Well @%#&.

I propose that we bag up the Sunwell, toss it onto the Exodar to use as a power generator for a giant cannon (The God Cannon), go back in time and fetch the Dragon Soul, bring it to the future and use it to super charge said cannon, go to the bank and take out the Focusing Iris and toss that onto the cannon to magnify it's power infiniteX, get the Celestials to bless it, fly the Exodar up to Sargeras and shoot it in his face.

Or better yet, we could do all of that, and go back in time and save Broxigar, bring him to the future, use the God Cannon to make him omnipotent, fly him up to Sargeras, and have him slay the titan in a glorious fatality, Mortal Kombat style.

P.S. Oh, and we could clone said Super Broxigar a million times over with Gnome tech, so we could have an army of Super Broxigars to shove into the demon Titan's face!

Snide retorts, anyone?
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2014-06-12 at 04:56 AM.

Deleted
    It's all true and such apart one thing.

Nobody ever defeated Arthas, only Tirion did.

Lvl 80 , 85, 90 and in future 100 .. they will all die before Arthas. Always. Only Tirion defeats Arthas.
    Last edited by mmoce0e8933f3d; 2014-06-12 at 05:19 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Considering he is multi dimensional, Sargeras has probably prepared for a lot of these scenarios, plus he could snap his fingers and make your character explode as soon as you even began to think about attacking him with the "God Cannon".

Snide retorts, anyone?
    Your puny logic and reason have no place here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan - We needed Akama and Maeiv to help defeat him
    Archimonde - We required the power of the Wisps to actually defeat and slay Archimonde
    Kil'Jaeden - Power of the Sunwell and Blue dragons had to actually make it possible
    Lich King - He straight up KILLED us, he SLAUGHTERED us and we needed Tirion to save our ass
    Ragnaros - We needed the three strongest druids on Azeroth to help us defeat him otherwise we would have died over and over and over and over.
    Deathwing - Four dragon aspects giving up their power and Thrall going god mode, without those 5 Azeroth would be shattered
    Garrosh - He defeated himself by turning the world against him But yes we did beat him

Yes we did defeat a bunch of other bosses but overall we have been carried more and more Chances are if we ever fight Sargeras we will just be carried to defeat him. I can already see other Titans either directly or indirectly helping us defeat Sargeras or us fighting alongside numerous other heroes with abilities to carry us to victory
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2014-06-12 at 05:04 AM.

Or we could have said spaceship upload a virus to Sargeras with a gnomish portable computing device.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I disagree. Sargeras is a Titan. He waged war against forces far more powerful than what we have faced and he did it all solo. On top of that, it is implied he is the strongest Titan.

If we could not kill Kil'Jaeden, and it took elemental spirits pulling a choazu to kill Archimond, and we could not even kill tehy Lich king (lesser than Archimond) Then I doubt we can take on Sargeras even with all that help. If we had Broxxigar with some sick ass buffs then maybe we can get his HP down from 999,999,999,999,999,999 to 999,999,999,999,999,995

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Considering he is multi dimensional, Sargeras has probably prepared for a lot of these scenarios, plus he could snap his fingers and make your character explode as soon as you even began to think about attacking him with the "God Cannon".
    If the game was actually accurate, the expansion Sargeras shows up we would all be locked out of the game until the next raid tier where some god mode hero resurrects us to help him/her beat Sargeras.

Blizzard: We regret to inform you that the world server is down. No it is not maintenence. Sargeras exploded Azeroth. Your character is dead. Feel free to watch these more powerful NPC's struggle to resurrect your corpse and take it to another planet that is not actually destroyed #Lore reasons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    It's all true and such apart one thing.

Nobody ever defeated Arthas, only Tirion did.

Lvl 80 , 85, 90 and in future 100 .. they will all die before Arthas. Always. Only Tirion defeats Arthas.
    I actually love this. Arthas ALWAYS kills the raid no matter what level. I feel that is the most accurate portrayal of a villain power in the game thus far.

Player: I am level 100. I can solo this!
    Lich King: Pfft, bitch please. I am THE LICH KING. APOCALYPSE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymega View Post
    I actually love this. Arthas ALWAYS kills the raid no matter what level. I feel that is the most accurate portrayal of a villain power in the game thus far.

Player: I am level 100. I can solo this!
    Lich King: Pfft, bitch please. I am THE LICH KING. APOCALYPSE!!!
    http://postimg.org/image/gn8clvza5/

I am always one to praise Arthas and in my original comment I agree with you, he is my favorite villain but after my last ICC run with a buddy I am not sure anymore. I survived his attack and didn't need Tirion to resurrect me ~_~

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Archimonde - We required the power of the Wisps to actually defeat and slay Archimonde
    Kil'Jaeden - Power of the Sunwell and Blue dragons had to actually make it possible
    Lich King - He straight up KILLED us, he SLAUGHTERED us and we needed Tirion to save our ass
    Ragnaros - We needed the three strongest druids on Azeroth to help us defeat him otherwise we would have died over and over and over and over.
    Deathwing - Four dragon aspects giving up their power and Thrall going god mode, without those 5 Azeroth would be shattered
    Garrosh - He defeated himself by turning the world against him But yes we did beat him

Yes we did defeat a bunch of other bosses but overall we have been carried more and more Chances are if we ever fight Sargeras we will just be carried to defeat him. I can already see other Titans either directly or indirectly helping us defeat Sargeras or us fighting alongside numerous other heroes with abilities to carry us to victory
    One day Blizz is going to decide to do the gold squish... the ultimate sink.
    You will have a tax collector show up, and is going to be like... "Yeah we are here for payment for the last ten years of carries, scrub."
    World Gold reset to 0 per player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

http://postimg.org/image/gn8clvza5/

I am always one to praise Arthas and in my original comment I agree with you, he is my favorite villain but after my last ICC run with a buddy I am not sure anymore. I survived his attack and didn't need Tirion to resurrect me ~_~
    Indeed, Arthas' ability Fury of Frostmourne does 1M damage. I have 870k health On my Warlock. Soul Link reduces damage taken by 20% ---->800k damage. That's not including absorbs.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

IMO, if you threw all that at Sargeras he'd say "that tickles" and flick us with his little finger, causing all of Azeroth to be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kai zayin View Post
    Indeed, Arthas' ability Fury of Frostmourne does 1M damage. I have 870k health On my Warlock. Soul Link reduces damage taken by 20% ---->800k damage. That's not including absorbs.
    I am surprised, I thought it was just a kill no matter what ability. I popped AMS for giggles and my friend died and I survived, I felt like my entire life since Wotlk has been a lie now D:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymega View Post

Blizzard: We regret to inform you that the world server is down. No it is not maintenence. Sargeras exploded Azeroth. Your character is dead. Feel free to watch these more powerful NPC's struggle to resurrect your corpse and take it to another planet that is not actually destroyed #Lore reasons
    This might be the best post I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    i seriously think it would take every force on azeorth (good and evil) to dent sargeras. blizzard has pumped him up to stupid godmode levels. and before anyone mentions broxigars axe...it didnt hurt him. it just pissed him off. imagine having a rock in your shoe....does it hurt? no. but you still focus on it to make it go away. thats what happened there and why he ripped him in half.

sargeras is like the mary sue of bad guys. hes to the point where he basically has no weakness. archiminde and kil'jaeden (the 2 people RIGHT under him in the legion) are considered gnats to him and you saw what they both can do. archimonde only died because the full power of the world tree beefed up the well of eternity and the forest itself turned on him. and even in doing so half of hyjal was burned to the ground.

now imagine sargeras. someone that makes THAT look like a gnat. if we ever DO fight sargeras. it wont be on azeroth. it CANT be. there would be nothing left in the aftermath if he ever set foot on the planet. look at the damage just the legion and the scourge can do. even that is nothing compared to this dude.

blizzard would need to pull a massive rabbit out of their ass (or retcon pretty much everything about the guy) to make us even stand a whimper of a chance against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i seriously think it would take every force on azeorth (good and evil) to dent sargeras. blizzard has pumped him up to stupid godmode levels. and before anyone mentions broxigars axe...it didnt hurt him. it just pissed him off. imagine having a rock in your shoe....does it hurt? no. but you still focus on it to make it go away. thats what happened there and why he ripped him in half.

sargeras is like the mary sue of bad guys. hes to the point where he basically has no weakness. archiminde and kil'jaeden (the 2 people RIGHT under him in the legion) are considered gnats to him and you saw what they both can do. archimonde only died because the full power of the world tree beefed up the well of eternity and the forest itself turned on him. and even in doing so half of hyjal was burned to the ground.

now imagine sargeras. someone that makes THAT look like a gnat. if we ever DO fight sargeras. it wont be on azeroth. it CANT be. there would be nothing left in the aftermath if he ever set foot on the planet. look at the damage just the legion and the scourge can do. even that is nothing compared to this dude.

blizzard would need to pull a massive rabbit out of their ass (or retcon pretty much everything about the guy) to make us even stand a whimper of a chance against him.
    Nah we'll fight him some day, and defeat him. Whether that means he'll die or just run off screaming NEXT TIME GADGET, I don't know.
    Remember, blizzard can make ANYTHING happen. Time travel or something. Wizards. Definitely wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    And also I'd file Broxigar away next to Med'an under "will hopefully never be mentioned again".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    We got the Sunwell, which generates @%#& power.
    We got the Focusing Iris, which magnifies God knows how many times more power.
    And...
    We got Celestials who can imbue power into items.
    We got gnomes and goblins who have advanced Star Trek era technology.
    We got spaceships.
    Hell, we even have time traveling abilities.

AND...we have an army of millions of adventurers who killed Onyxia, Ragnaros, two old gods (and a third's legacy), Illidan, Archimonde, defeated Kil'Jaeden, the Lich King, killed Ragnaros (again), obliterated the Earth Warder, and we betrayed an Orcish visionary who had every right to do what he did (and deposed of him anyways).

If that's not enough...

Well @%#&.

I propose that we bag up the Sunwell, toss it onto the Exodar to use as a power generator for a giant cannon (The God Cannon), go back in time and fetch the Dragon Soul, bring it to the future and use it to super charge said cannon, go to the bank and take out the Focusing Iris and toss that onto the cannon to magnify it's power infiniteX, get the Celestials to bless it, fly the Exodar up to Sargeras and shoot it in his face.

Or better yet, we could do all of that, and go back in time and save Broxigar, bring him to the future, use the God Cannon to make him omnipotent, fly him up to Sargeras, and have him slay the titan in a glorious fatality, Mortal Kombat style.

P.S. Oh, and we could clone said Super Broxigar a million times over with Gnome tech, so we could have an army of Super Broxigars to shove into the demon Titan's face!

Snide retorts, anyone?
    I see a problem here, what if Sargeras subscribes and levels up a Paladin with High End Gear? Then everything is screwed again
    PD. You don't mess with the paladins, they somehow always get back on you (oh and worse, what if he has a mage bro too?)
    Last edited by Kalimonde; 2014-06-12 at 06:23 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The only way to kill Sargeras I think is to make him kill himself. I suggest we make him watch Uwe Boll movies.

Deleted
    yeah, lets put all our most powerfull items/tokens/places/and people on the exodar. This plan is failed from the start because even IF the Draenei can repair the exodar they will just crash land it again into
    A) Azeroth again durring lift off
    B) one of the two moons in the exodar
    C) outlands/dreanor

FOR GOD SAKES MAN DONT LET THE EXODAR FLY AGAIN!

Obviously the Heroes of Warcraft uses us as meatshield. Or somebody else could put it, Operation Human Shield (southpark )