Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Lol I'm sure it's really hard for them to move a color slider. I wouldn't worry about this.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1+3TB WD Caviar Black | EVGA Supernova 1200 P2 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Lol I'm sure it's really hard for them to move a color slider. I wouldn't worry about this.
    Point isn't how hard it is, it's if they will ever do it. It's not likely they do, why should they? They made it as it is now.
    Nobody seem to care, why would they change it back to purple?

Why change when nobody is complaining.. only people complaining that I am complaining, even less chance for it to maintain original purple color *sigh* even more need to worry.

Even when it goes live, people doesn't bother by loosing the purple eyes color, then there is no chance in hell they change it back to how it has been for 10 years!

What, do you really think they do it because of me? No, would need more people to care.. but that seem to not happen so yeah, go figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys even know that the newest model, the Pandaren male face has eyes changing eye color based on what skin you has?

If your Pandaren with face #1 changes to brown grey skin, it will have dark Green eyes.. When it's black or any other color, the Pandaren will have orange eyes. That is a bug. *Heck* even one Pandaren face that changes color, furr color.. will have his face changed into a new face, just by changing color of furr...... That's not suppose to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Point isn't how hard it is, it's if they will ever do it. It's not likely they do, why should they? They made it as it is now.
    Nobody seem to care, why would they change it back to purple?

Why change when nobody is complaining.. only people complaining that I am complaining, even less chance for it to maintain original purple color *sigh* even more need to worry.

Even when it goes live, people doesn't bother by loosing the purple eyes color, then there is no chance in hell they change it back to how it has been for 10 years!

What, do you really think they do it because of me? No, would need more people to care.. but that seem to not happen so yeah, go figures.
    The issue is, you're looking at stuff that's from an older alpha build.

Older build. Meaning that it's possible they've worked on it in the meantime. Alpha. Meaning it's not even meant to be available to the public at large.

If the issue persists in the beta, complain then. That's the stage that's all about player imput. Right now, they're throwing random shinies at a couple of people to see if the basic framework of the expansion functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The issue is, you're looking at stuff that's from an older alpha build.

Older build. Meaning that it's possible they've worked on it in the meantime. Alpha. Meaning it's not even meant to be available to the public at large.

If the issue persists in the beta, complain then. That's the stage that's all about player imput. Right now, they're throwing random shinies at a couple of people to see if the basic framework of the expansion functions.
    I complain now. They had 7 months on them to answer on Twitter. Only thing they said back after BlizzCon on Twitter was "oooops, I guess someone dropped the ball, lol" but that was to the missing brows on a beard.. still not fixed, the beard has no longer eyebrows.. as it has live.

Heck, someone missing fangs, they go posting pictures of fixed Elf with fangs, but if a Gnome loses his purple eyes.. if a Gnome misses his eyebrows.. no word on it.. Come on, do they not have a lot work to do on the Tauren, Blood Elf, female, male, Troll, etc.. to even bother fixing anything Gnome related now, yes.. thats what I think, and so bad!
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-06-04 at 12:45 PM.

I complain now. They had 7 months on them to answer on Twitter. Only thing they said back after BlizzCon on Twitter was "oooops, I guess someone dropped the ball, lol" but that was to the missing brows on a beard.. still not fixed, the beard has no longer eyebrows.. as it has live.
    Not fixed in the temporary build available to Wowhead. They've got their internal builds, you know.

What if I actually like purple eyes and find the identity of my character in them, eyes are very personal. So changing one from purple to green, is a big change.
    No. No it's not.
    Also: your character has no "identity" it's a bunch of pixels. The "personal" eyes are used by countless other characters within the world of warcraft, you wouldn't want to use those for iris scanning purposes.

Someone mentioned you need a new hobby...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-

Not fixed in the temporary build available to Wowhead. They've got their internal builds, you know.
    Right, so I hope it get fixed, but I don't think it will because of being the only one of very few speaking about this after 7 months of knowing it's nowhere to be seen.

Just look,
    It's even a new type of green color that isn't in the game, how could they miss the purple being purple?

Also I still fear this was a purpose, they ment to change it to green, perhaps designers didn't like the purple.
    Untill I hear something official, I will talk and discuss when there is someone discussing back. That's all.

Do you guys even know that the newest model, the Pandaren male face has eyes changing eye color based on what skin you has?
    You know, I never even noticed
    I don't care either tbh
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-

I hate people complaining about complaints more than actual complaints, no matter how small the complaint is.
    Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store to buy ourselves some treats. Delicious things for geeks, the Pixels can't be beat. The Achievement points are just dandy, them sparkling mounts are quite handy. So Lets all go to the Blizz-store and buy ourselves a treat.

I've changed your title.

Titles like that just serve to bring in people to bait, troll, or flame and do nothing but portray the forums as a serious anti-Blizzard camp instead of the constructive fan-site it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    No. No it's not.
    Also: your character has no "identity" it's a bunch of pixels. The "personal" eyes are used by countless other characters within the world of warcraft, you wouldn't want to use those for iris scanning purposes.

Someone mentioned you need a new hobby...
    Posting your personal opinion is good, but with ending it with a insult...
    I'll respond that there is a personal opinion and feeling attachted to your main character, what I like about mine, might not be what you think is important.

Still it doesn't mean it's less important to me, I think nobody wants their character color choices be deleted from the game!

People complaining about complaining too early and not during beta. WTF. Um beta for WoW is a very late develpoment process. Not a lot fo art changes in this time it's mostly last minute gameplay mechanics. This is why they let a large number of players access it.

Next point. This I may be wrong on but arn't these models completely separate from WOD? Arn't they just a game update we get regardless of if we pay for WOD? So that means there is no alpha or beta to judge how far in the development they are.

Don't give a fuck what the naysayers think OP. Keep going with your legit complaint. It's better to be safe and have them hear you even if they have already made your changes in a recent build than be sorry and they ignore it.

Heck, someone missing fangs, they go posting pictures of fixed Elf with fangs, but if a Gnome loses his purple eyes.. if a Gnome misses his eyebrows.. no word on it.. Come on, do they not have a lot work to do on the Tauren, Blood Elf, female, male, Troll, etc.. to even bother fixing anything Gnome related now, yes.. thats what I think, and so bad!
    Exactly, when are we supposed to complain, after it's released? How do you think that will work out?

And the number of people who don't care about their character being changed against their will is staggering. Same-face is a very real worry of mine after seeing female Worgen and Pandaren.
    Ornasse Evershade, Sage of the Seven Pines | Sath'alor Silverdawn, Ghostlands Ranger
    http://dancinghare.wordpress.com ~ Art, stories and musings. | My Pet Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Exactly, when are we supposed to complain, after it's released?
    When it's in the beta. If an issue persists until then, they need to be made aware of it. Until then, all the info we get is meant for internal use only anyhow.

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.. I've been thinking how great job they have been doing on keeping the original faces in the new model, that's why it's so frustrating to me to have seen the purple eyes go completely away..

.. without anyone being worried that it was perhaps a design choice, and since Blizzard or any of their developers\artists has mention it or answered my tweets about it, it just raise my concern a bit more ..

And as every day go by, more closer to a final product, just makes me lose any hope if this goes live, to keep my original purple eyes. So yeah, the discussion is kinda about how people (when very few) might be having some changes to their character that goes against what developers promised and that feels very unfair when your just a little voice on the Internet trying to talk with others about it.

- - - Updated - - -

When it's in the beta. If an issue persists until then, they need to be made aware of it. Until then, all the info we get is meant for internal use only anyhow.
    When being the minority, as in Gnome alone, is being the minority, we do get more hate than any other races over 10 years.

Then again, to be a specific face, specific gender, it leads to being even less than the minority.

You become the minority of the minority and the concerns of people like me, is likely not getting thru to developers even in official beta or whenever.

- - - Updated - - -

Meaning, every minute a developer spends time on something else, it cuts back on something else.
    And they often say doing this-that cost a raid Tier!

So perhaps they just don't see time to make purple eyes be purple, then just settle it with being a new color, green. Get it? And that pisses me off, that idea, that this can happen!

When being the minority, as in Gnome alone, is being the minority, we do get more hate than any other races over 10 years.

Then again, to be a specific face, specific gender, it leads to being even less than the minority.

You become the minority of the minority and the concerns of people like me, is likely not getting thru to developers even in official beta or whenever.
    The Senior Art Director who is personally working on char textures (Chris Robinson) is a huge gnome fan. So...

FFS w8 when beta opens so ppl can get in at test, none have access now to beta to see all variations of faces and colors, if you dont like them use your old model and be happy in your head.

The Senior Art Director who is personally working on char textures (Chris Robinson) is a huge gnome fan. So...
    Exactly why it worries me, how can he do such a mistake? How can he show at BlizzCon (Look purple eyed gnome old model, now new model green eyed gnome!) *yey*

That just leaves me to believe even more it was a design choice because of a designers personal opinion, and I don't think it's fair they change things that you got used to.. they shouldn't do changes like that!

Do you think their working progress is to jump back and forward? No.

They work on something, they get it done, then they move on - they don't go back, once the model is complete, it's sent to the animators.

Please, don't give me that crap about beta alpha as that is around gameplay changes and not serious changes like model work as that's a different process.
    Well, you sir, obviously knows a lot about the inner working of the Blizzard. I would suggest you complain to them directly. What are you trying to achieve by complaining here? Support?

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    FFS w8 when beta opens so ppl can get in at test, none have access now to beta to see all variations of faces and colors, if you dont like them use your old model and be happy in your head.
    Why wait for a test phase that has the majority of art work finished and mainly focusses on gameplay balance? (thats if the model updates are included in the expansion which I was under the impression they are separate).