Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    FFS w8 when beta opens so ppl can get in at test, none have access now to beta to see all variations of faces and colors, if you dont like them use your old model and be happy in your head.
    Why wait for a test phase that has the majority of art work finished and mainly focusses on gameplay balance? (thats if the model updates are included in the expansion which I was under the impression they are separate).

http://i.imgur.com/6OoHkn5.png
    All eyes are green from now on just to piss off some guy on MMO-Champion forums

Infracted. Removed the [IMG] coding as well as the fake Blizzard quoting.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2014-06-04 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Well, you sir, obviously knows a lot about the inner working of the Blizzard. I would suggest you complain to them directly. What are you trying to achieve by complaining here? Support?
    I'm discussing, being unhappy and discussing it, is that not allowed? I'm sure it is.
    I don't know more than what Blizzard has said themself in interviews and Twitter.

So far they don't respond to any questions about purple eyes gone missing, and is now green. Thanks for the concern tho
    I do hope perhaps if more people would be curious, more people would care, perhaps they would care to.. Blizzard that is.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Why wait for a test phase that has the majority of art work finished and mainly focusses on gameplay balance? (thats if the model updates are included in the expansion which I was under the impression they are separate).
    Because we don't have the models so the OP is complaining about the POSSIBLITY that they don't have pink eyes like it is a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    holy crap that´s terrifying. i´d like to do a "mountain" to those eyes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why are you trying to troll me or get me fired up by making fun of me?

I can see you changed the eyes color, all to green. So? Blizzard want to piss me off, did they say that on the official forum?
    I don't get you.

Someone said there wasn't any textures done, well they are, right here:

And the purple eyes are missing, okay.

Because that's exactly what it's for. Beta is for fixing mistakes, bugs, and tuning. It's also something being presented to the player and saying: "This is what we've got so far, tell us what we need to fix and improve." Basing this amount of rage and insane conspiracy theory on some promotional materials and a super early alpha build a month after Blizzcon is just silly. It's made even sillier when paired with the fact that Blizzard has not said anything about this one way or the other. For all we know it's already been changed on their internal build and they're not going to sit here updating us on every final detail of their changelog when they are rushing like headless chickens to get ready to release beta in a timely manner.

I'm thinking, at least, 12-14 meme images to reply to this thread but this one will do

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...s_futurama.gif

Infracted, removed the [IMG] coding as well.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2014-06-04 at 01:37 PM.
    "...we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening."

Because we don't have the models so the OP is complaining about the POSSIBLITY that they don't have pink eyes like it is a FACT.
    We have lots of photos and screen shots and model views that Blizzard have posted on their site and released to the player base. Why do you think they sent them out? The answer is feedback.

They want the community to respond with positive and negative feedback on the things they got right and the things they missed.

I played the game on Dreamhack, and I went thru the character creation for Gnome male. There is no purple eyes, that is a fact when I tried it.
    After that, there has not been any worries, and as I raise my questions, no answers.
    I chose to discuss it here, and that's that.

What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Why are you trying to troll me or get me fired up by making fun of me?
    I'm doing no such thing, I'm providing the exact same sources as you for my claim and discussing it.
    I'm discussing, being unhappy and discussing it, is that not allowed? I'm sure it is.

*Cleaning up post to make the post more clearer*

New Gnome models are missing purple eyes. Face #1 should suppose to have purple eyes on the new models, but since BlizzCon 7+ months ago, it has been changed to purple and there has not been any images or posts about it being purple again or why they changed it or if it was an error.

I totally agree. The first thing I noticed was that the face is old and wrinkled. The second? My much-beloved purple eyes were now green. If they really do force me to purchase a character redesign because of these changes, I will be livid. It doesn't matter that the new model is better than the old one...it's that the new model is completely different from the old one that I picked on purpose for those features.

What if you bought a new phone and suddenly they came to your house and swapped it out with one you specifically chose not to get originally without compensation of somekind?

Was there not a ranting tread about gnomes already ?

There is a point where gnomes love becomes creepy :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Because that's exactly what it's for. Beta is for fixing mistakes, bugs, and tuning. It's also something being presented to the player and saying: "This is what we've got so far, tell us what we need to fix and improve." Basing this amount of rage and insane conspiracy theory on some promotional materials and a super early alpha build a month after Blizzcon is just silly. It's made even sillier when paired with the fact that Blizzard has not said anything about this one way or the other. For all we know it's already been changed on their internal build and they're not going to sit here updating us on every final detail of their changelog when they are rushing like headless chickens to get ready to release beta in a timely manner.
    Beta is for last minute gameplay balance that's why they allow access to large amounts of players. They aim of beta is to have a near complete version of the expansion available to test with the players.

We have lots of photos and screen shots and model views that Blizzard have posted on their site and released to the player base. Why do you think they sent them out? The answer is feedback.

They want the community to respond with positive and negative feedback on the things they got right and the things they missed.
    All we have at hand now is models that are said to unfinished because they didn't add the different faces. The game is in Alpha with only Blizzard having access to the current build. MMO-champion/WoWhead datamine builds that might not even be from the same month with the one currently up and tested by Blizzard.

Hence why a public client would be needed in order for feedback like "Purple eyes aren't an option for gnomes anymore" to be given. You can't give feedback on something that you have 0% chances to know if it's true or not.

I'm just here to point that gnome face #3 looks like he's gonna eat your soul.

I'm out.

Big thanks to Shyama for the sig <3

Locked the thread,

this thread has turned a little too much towards the wrong behavior. We do not agree on flaming attitudes or rude commenting.

- Gehco
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!