Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The guy just got.. Wow!

Completed step of achievement Bushels and Bushels. (Gather 100,000 Herbs)
    8 hours ago

Good for him I say! *Cheer*

No doubt botting most of it. If anything blizz shud check his uptime and give him a nice ban as reward =))

10+ Year Old Account
    I just feel amazed about the patience of this player.

Has must really be stubborn to try this. Herbing and Mining doesn't bring that much XP at higher level if I recall. Though, he is a pandaren and there's 1 working inn if I remember right. There he can get rested, which is much more rested than other races.

But still, demands a lot of patience and most likely being bored.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This shit should not be rewarded or encouraged. He found an 'original' way to be a complete no-lifer

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    No doubt botting most of it. If anything blizz shud check his uptime and give him a nice ban as reward =))
    Yea sure, if you cannot do it they are bots? I've done insane and for me it's easy if hitting 90 neutral pandaren gave a tittle or something I will do that too.
    BEEEP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks View Post
    Are you for real or just blind? you can't leave Wandering Isle if you didn't chose a faction,all his levels is from herba/mining its been state so many time, there even youtube video with him leveling there, so no he didn't get carried in ToES thats from diffrent character
    I have no idea about kungfupandas, sorry.
    I hate them.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a tempting thought, I don't understand how else being able to hold such mind to farm for so long.. Months of farming to where he is now.

Just like the Pacifist levelling, only mining and herbing though they have buffs from guild and faction. Pandaren has his rear to sit on, feet to move around on and.. that is it, not even looms..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    This shit should not be rewarded or encouraged. He found an 'original' way to be a complete no-lifer
    Wow, easy now. No need to turn this into an attempt of flaming.

This is what is called a, 'Personal Achievement'. Just like others would maybe say something odd about you attempting to do something they would see off.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nah, there's nothing I'd attempt to do that would involve making my legs atrophied from lack of use.

His 18k achievement points and the insane title fly in the face of anyone who wants to try saying he did this casually

To those who say he must be botting and should get a ban.. Blizzard actually said how awesome he is a few months ago so yeah.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2014-06-04 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Earned the achievement Power Overwhelming for 10 points. 5/20/2014

It's hard to tell. I think you can actually enter before 90 in ToES, and he was probably just prancing around just staying alive, while being carried. Or it was just another character on his accounts.
    As for affiliation, not sure where you can verify that.

@above posters: no, the raid tab shows up at lvl 90 on armoury, afaik.
    You understand he cant group up right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    ITT: Haters hating what they can't understand.

Mod-note: In this comment, a warning about posting constructively, helps the discussion more.
    don't you beat off to little cartoon girls?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-06-04 at 10:15 AM.

I wonder if he got heroism or bloodlust xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Actually, that is a good question... Really is..

New spell called 'Nomlust', devour the contents of your lunch infront of the enemy, granting you a massive buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Question I have,

could it be that he killed mobs till he couldn't kill more (grey) and then did the quests for the XP from there.. or the other way around.. I ponder..

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    He got neither. He answered that question several times.
    Neutral pandas don't get faction specific spells.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments...zvuy?context=3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    could it be that he killed mobs till he couldn't kill more (grey) and then did the quests for the XP from there.. or the other way around.. I ponder..
    Does it matter? Even if doing it that way he'd get to like lv 15? 20? Everything else is just slow pacebloom, earthoot, mageroyal picking.. And picking.. and picking.. and picking.. and......
    Last edited by DemoBytom; 2014-06-04 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't know that for sure. He started doing this in 2012; as long and tedious as the process may be, he probably would have been done long ago if he was botting. You would be surprised to learn the kind of things that some people do just because they want to be able to say that they did it.

While I agree he should get some kind of informal recognition as it's an amazing feat, he should not get an in-game achievement or title in recognition as that would incentivise others to attempt to do the same. Blizzard do not wish to be seen to promote this type of unhealthy behaviour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I have no idea about kungfupandas, sorry.
    I hate them.
    I apologies then.

While you are on Wandering Isle , you can't leave from the isle till you chose a faction on the last quest, not only that but you can't get or send mail or get invite from Alliance or Horde, once you hit a level where mobs are grey the only way to level is herba or mining,this guy is doing something quite crazy i mean the herba/mining give you very low low low exp like 50-100 exp so yes this guy have patience.

Won't pet battles give you way more xp? or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Won't pet battles give you way more xp? or am I missing something?
    Can't pet battle on panda starting zone IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Nah, there's nothing I'd attempt to do that would involve making my legs atrophied from lack of use.

His 18k achievement points and the insane title fly in the face of anyone who wants to try saying he did this casually
    I have 9k points and the Insane title and am extremely casual, so 18k is not that weird for someone remotely active. And The Insane title is not a problem either, it's just 10-20 hours of grinding, which can be done over the course of weeks.