Exclamation [H] <We Raid Arenas> 10/14H Recruiting DPS for H25 SoO

We Raid Arenas is a newly formed horde guild on the Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar server group. We are a merger between two former 10 man heroic raiding guilds, and a pvp guild. We formed about a month ago and are currently in our 3rd week of 25 man raiding. Our goal is to progress as far as possible in T16 before WoD hits and we start mythic raiding.

Our group is in need of some more dps and possibly a healer. We're looking for ~570ilvl with knowledge of at least the first 8 fights. Our roster is currently around 18-22 people, and we are looking for more players that will show up consistantly, and on time for raid. We are (edit: 10/14H). With a consistant group of people I have no doubt that we could be working on Thok/Blackfuse in a few weeks.

Raid Times:
    Tue 8:30pm-12:00 Eastern
    Wed 8:30pm-12:00 Eastern
    Thur 8:30pm-12:00 Eastern

We currently use a Need>Greed (MS>OS) loot system, but may be changing sometime in the near future. Invites to raid will start 15 minutes before official start time, and we will begin pugging 10 minutes after that. The spots that we are looking to fill will be CORE positions. Assuming you're on time you will always be part of the group.

For now we are more than happy to have people raid with us cross-realm, and if we both think it a good fit, server transfer and guild membership are a definite possibility.

Please respond via thread response, or add me in game (btag below).

Thank you everyone for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon!

My Btag: paraplegic#1150
    Last edited by Bashari; 2014-06-12 at 01:52 PM.

9/14H as of last night! Spoils was looking good too, so should be 10/14H by next week!

Still looking for a few dps!

Now 10/14 Heroic. We are still interested in finding 1-2 exceptional dps!