Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    How worried should I be?
    Be honest with her. Tell her twerking is the primal stompings of hoodrat whores and should she ever wish to lead a respectable life she will never at any time emulate this disgraceful behavior no matter how many of her teen idols are doing it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You can douche all you want but it doesnt get rid of bacteria
    Oh no, bacteria!

You're aware that very few bacteria is actually bad for us right? And the majority are just... neutral, it's everywhere, you can't escape it.

Touch the door handle, your computer, your screen, your car, so on so forth.

Make a better argument.

Edit: And if you want to get further grossed out, check out this medical procedure.
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-06-04 at 04:27 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Be honest with her. Tell her twerking is the primal stompings of hoodrat whores and should she ever wish to lead a respectable life she will never at any time emulate this disgraceful behavior no matter how many of her teen idols are doing it.
    Told my sister that she's reading books when she's with me from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Do you know what comes out of a vagina? Lots of nasty germs and bacteria in there as well
    Dont touch those either.

Twerking is something people who don't exercise their buttocks do with the aid of inertia, slapping the nasty fat filled sacks that are their behind together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    Oh no, bacteria!

You're aware that very few bacteria is actually bad for us right? And the majority are just... neutral, it's everywhere, you can't escape it.

Make a better argument.
    Thats why I always wear latex gloves so I dont get nasty bacterias from door handles, shopping carts, keyboards, cell phones etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm not arguing about the cleanliness of buttholes and vaginas anymore...
    Enlighten them.

probably a good idea to start thinking about her sexual education in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Thats why I always wear latex gloves so I dont get nasty bacterias from door handles, shopping carts, keyboards, cell phones etc...
    You're shitting me?

You go around wearing latex gloves to avoid all forms of touchable bacteria?

What about a mask too, y'kno, incase you breath certain things in.

Your immune system requires interaction with both bad bacteria and good, it strengthens it and consolidates it; Attempting to portray bacteria as this seemingly abhorrently gross thing makes me laugh quite hard.

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    Oh no, bacteria!

Make a better argument.

Edit: And if you want to get further grossed out, check out this medical procedure.
    You say that only because you're a bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a round of applause as performed by the ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do this

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Told my sister that she's reading books when she's with me from now on.
    You are not helping her by limiting her exposure to things. Allow to watch different things within normal limits and explain to her what is going on. That way you can be sure that she is getting unbiased information. Her asking about twerking is such a mild question and nothing to freak out about. Just answer it honestly with correct information. That style of dance(going by different names) has been a round for a number of years and is a staple set of moves for strippers. For some reason it became popular with "video vixens" in hip hop videos in the 90s-00s. It has gone mainstream with Miley Cryus doing it so that is why you are hearing so much about it now. There is no need to demonize it because that just makes it more appealing to some people.

Let her know that she can do it but that it is seen as bad and that some people my get the wrong idea about the type of person she is. How are children supposed to learn about things if people don't tell them what they are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    It has gone mainstream with Miley Cryus doing it so that is why you are hearing so much about it now.
    Don't agree. It was mainstream long before she did that. Negative reaction to that slut was because she was performing it, not the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Don't do this
    The fuck ?

I find it weird how many conclusions were jumped to. She probably just heard the word and wondered what it meant. My 7 year old asks what words mean all the time. It's called Learning.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    twerking is kinda like having buttsecks with an imaginary friend, so depending on his niece's age, being interested in twerking is most definitely worrisome.
    Derp. Asking what something is doesn't necessarily mean you are interested in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's a thing people do to have fun, which you shouldn't judge them for because they aren't hurting anyone else and are enjoying themselves."

Sorry, did I rain on the slut shaming parade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "It's a thing people do to have fun, which you shouldn't judge them for because they aren't hurting anyone else and are enjoying themselves."

Sorry, did I rain on the slut shaming parade?
    I think your mistaking "slut shaming" for a cultural thing that some people can genuinely dislike for reasons outside of the promiscuity being indirectly implied/assumed.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2014-06-04 at 05:56 PM.