Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. If they catch me I'll do the time, but I'm not about to just surrender my life if no one is even trying to take it from me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay assuming I DID it and I still have my tools. I'd do the following:
    1. Cut up the body into smaller parts (while preferably wearing gloves & plastic layer).
    2. Burn the fingers and smash the teeth out (as RICH suggested).
    3. Burn the remains of the corpes (dismembered).
    4. Bury this shit all over the forest.
    5. Clean myself up in a nearby lake or something.
    6. Go home and never speak of it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this scenario I'd likely just wake up, freak out and run home and then become paranoid as fuck for the next 5 years.

In a stable state of mind I'd totally bury it, hide all evidence and sneak away hopefully unseen.

Deleted
    Ofcoarse there is still the fear that you might black out again and murder/torture someone else, maybe somebody that is close to you.
    Best thing would be to seek psychiatric help.

Deleted
    I am not even sure it is actually possible to "Black out" and still be fully functioning that I could track down a killer, torture them, kill them, take them to some woods and then suddenly wake up.

My first instinct would be to question whether or not this was even possible, then also contemplate whether or not I have been the victim of some elaborate set up ( again unlikely ), I would work back from the last thing I remember and try and figure out if I ever had any urge to go after these people to begin with, or if anyone could/had any reason to target me to set me up.

From whatever conclusion I came to from the above would greatly influence my decision, knowing myself tho, I probably wouldnt turn myself in it would be a massive dilemma, and it would come down to whether or not I could reasonable explain or prove what happened, if in my mind I couldnt make any sense of what happened then most likely I would just not turn myself in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Would you hand yourself in to the police, knowing you would probably do time for a crime you have no memory of ever comitting? Would you bury him, hope no one found him ever, go home and hope that no one noticed you were gone for however long you may have been gone for, but knowing that if it ever did come back to you, it would be considerably harder to defend yourself in court if you've hidden what happened?

What would you do?
    No, I am way smarter than the local authorities and I am familiar with their procedures I am fairly confident in my ability to outsmart them. That and it's not like they have a CSI within an hour of where I live.

"ADMIT NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING, MAKE COUNTER ACCUSATIONS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not turn myself in. I would burn the body and remove any proof and physical traces that I had ever been there. Take the ashes/teeth with me and dump them in an unrelated obscure river. Burn any clothing I had been wearing and any tools I used when I got back home. Dispose of whatever vehicle I used (if any) to return home.

Murder is not something I would do. So it was obviously a set up done by someone else who framed me while I was blacked out. I would make sure that none of this could be traced back to me. I'm honestly torn between using the evidence there to try and catch the real culprit, vs. covering it all up so I wouldn't get in trouble. I don't have a lot of confidence in my ability to convince people that someone else committed this crime though, but I'm fairly confident I could cover it up properly. I also don't have a lot of confidence that I could properly give justice to the family of the deceased, but I do know that I'm a productive member of society and the world would be (albeit if only slightly) worse off if I turned myself in and were convicted of a crime I did not commit, only to spend the rest of my life in jail.
    Last edited by Forgettable; 2014-06-04 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never.

Even if I knowingly killed them and torture him, if I can get away with it, I will. If I need to kill more people (like a friend is presence) in order to ensure I can get away with it, I will kill them too.

Worse come to worse, if I am caught, I will try to kill every single police that come at me until they shot me dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Okay assuming I DID it and I still have my tools. I'd do the following:
    1. Cut up the body into smaller parts (while preferably wearing gloves & plastic layer).
    2. Burn the fingers and smash the teeth out (as RICH suggested).
    3. Burn the remains of the corpes (dismembered).
    4. Bury this shit all over the forest.
    5. Clean myself up in a nearby lake or something.
    6. Go home and never speak of it again.
    What a great idea! You have two corpses in the middle of nowhere and you decide to build a signal fire with smoke that will be seen from miles and possibly alert some ranger that would probably go investigate

If it was that remote better course of action would be to bury the bodies as deep as you can so that animals cant get to them and an arm isnt founs randomly somewhere years down the line.

I would only make sure there were no incriminating non decomposing evidence with it linking it to me anything with my address written on any piece of clothing etc... DNA evidence would basically be destroyed in a very short period of time if the bodies were buried by the time anyone found out, if they did a few years down the line it would just be the bodies of some known criminals.

If you are capable of torturing and murdering a criminal just plain on instinct, then getting yourself put in jail along with a lot of criminals is very irresponsible - because you're going to wake up next to a tortured+dead guy every day until there's no one in there left.
    Therefore the responsible thing is to forget about it.

Deleted
    No, i wouldn't turn myself in, i'd dispose of the body and try and figure out what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenraven View Post
    What a great idea! You have two corpses in the middle of nowhere and you decide to build a signal fire with smoke that will be seen from miles and possibly alert some ranger that would probably go investigate

If it was that remote better course of action would be to bury the bodies as deep as you can so that animals cant get to them and an arm isnt founs randomly somewhere years down the line.

I would only make sure there were no incriminating non decomposing evidence with it linking it to me anything with my address written on any piece of clothing etc... DNA evidence would basically be destroyed in a very short period of time if the bodies were buried by the time anyone found out, if they did a few years down the line it would just be the bodies of some known criminals.
    OK I'll only burn the fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.