What to reforge at 580 ilvl?

I'd like some help on what to do to further improve my gear as Mistweaver.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rohfist/simple

My stats:

Haste: 12193 (18290 in stance) - 50% softcap raid buffed
    Crit: 17666
    Mastery: 1740
    Spirit: 10990

Right now I'm reforging/gemming to stay at the 50% haste cap and then everything else into crit. But I'm at the point where I have everything possible to crit and still haste leftover, which I've been putting into spirit. Since I play LightningWeaver on a lot of fights I do use quite a bit of mana, but it's not like I need 11k spirit. As I'm further Valor upgrading items, I feel this useless spirit will just increase without my crit going up much.

The one thing I see: I have the spirit/crit boots from Norushen Heroic, but non-WF/non-valor upgrades. It would drop a lot of haste/mastery, I could reforge my excess spirit back to haste to compensate and be left over with an extra bit of crit. But no idea if this is worth it vs the WF base stats.

Should I be going over the haste cap to the next plateau? Looking for some insight from others here.

Thanks
    Last edited by rohendar; 2014-06-05 at 03:26 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First world problems. Upgrade what gives you the most Intellect and that you wont' replace, which is tier and HWF stuff. Whatever will give you the most Int per upgrade is what you should do next.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Exactly what Babylonius said. Biggest thing for me (after weapons/trinkets) is whatever I won't be replacing, which is tier/cloak and HWF. After that, it's just which pieces have the highest stat budget, which can get found by looking at intellect.

Thanks for the responses, but I think neither of you actually read my post, and just went off the title?????

1) I would like some info about reforging above 50% haste cap, is it worth it?
    2) Is it worth dropping to heroic crit boots over Warforged heroic haste/mastery boots to stick to haste cap easier?
    Last edited by rohendar; 2014-06-05 at 03:28 PM.

1) I would like some info about reforging above 50% haste cap, is it worth it?
    Are you able to do it without dropping a substantial amount of crit? I mean you get a dps benefit and some extra healing from ReM (yay?). But if you're sacrificing crit its probably not worth it really.

2) Is it worth dropping to heroic crit boots over Warforged heroic haste/mastery boots to stick to haste cap easier?
    I'd venture to say the crit boots are *probably* better but someone who plays the math game better might be able to give you a more indepth answer. Crit is so far beyond all of our other stats that its probably a safe bet to run with them tbh, especially if the reason is to just hit another haste breakpoint.

You could always run your stat weight values to put the int, haste, mastery, and reforged crit of the 588 vs the Int, Crit, Spirit, and reforged haste of the 582 though.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Why are you dumping into Spirit instead of Mastery? Neither is very good, but at least Mastery has the potential to be more throughput. If you have the legendary meta gem and you're using your Mana Tea effectively, you shouldn't really be having mana issues except on Thok where everyone tanks mana.

Your Haste should always be reforged as close to whatever breakpoint you're shooting for. So no, you should not just dump into Haste above your breakpoint if you can't get more Crit, unless your goal is 100% max damage since Crit and Haste are our only dirrectly damage-boosting secondaries. It should just be put into either Spirit (how much you run is preference) or Mastery.

You should stick with Haste breakpoints you can hit or nearly hit without any gemming assistance. That leaves your gem slots open for as much Crit as possible.

You're currently logged out in windwalker gear, so I can't get too much more specific. Hopefully that helps.

I'm dumping in spirit instead of mastery because I play LightningWeaver on basically every boss except Thok (well Siege I play WW on belt - priest solo heals). So even though mana is easily managed, it allows me to interrupt CJL, not wait for meta gem proc, etc; and not care about mana at all;. Based on the help here I will probably keep upgrading till I have enough haste extra to go up 1 plateau without having to regem. Right now I would lose 2k in crit gems.

Deleted
    You have to much haste imo, drop some for mastery. Everything else looks good, you are at 12k combat regen which is more or less my comfortable number at most fights, mastery is the way to go.
    Last edited by mmoca735b0894d; 2014-06-12 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks for the troll post. Mastery doesn't do anything for LightningWeaver style of playing, which is what I play on 95% of the bosses. And even if I was full time healer, Mastery would still suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    upgrade tier/H WF gear next imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rohendar View Post
    Thanks for the troll post. Mastery doesn't do anything for LightningWeaver style of playing, which is what I play on 95% of the bosses. And even if I was full time healer, Mastery would still suck.
    Troll post ? dear god, that shows how much your intelligence stretches. You play lightningweaver on every boss ? oh please tell me more, unless you raid 25 and your partners have to put up with 1/4 of a healer that you become (if you do that on every boss ). If you raid 10 your other healer must be god himself and most likely you just don't know how to play. Summing-up saying you just lightningweave is dumb, period. Why did you came asking for suggestions then ? You are dumping stats to the trash pile where you could balance other stats, even if they are mostly useless.
    Last edited by mmoca735b0894d; 2014-06-13 at 10:11 PM.

I play with a disc priest. Nuff said. I did less than 100k HPS on our Garrosh HC kill yesterday. The disc priest outheals me by more than 50%. On the other hand I did 165k DPS. Please tell me how I should go mastery....

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CLtp82FxbMaVAyjB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rohendar View Post
    I play with a disc priest. Nuff said. I did less than 100k HPS on our Garrosh HC kill yesterday. The disc priest outheals me by more than 50%. On the other hand I did 165k DPS. Please tell me how I should go mastery....

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CLtp82FxbMaVAyjB
    I imagine the discs dps wasn't much lower considering he did only about 1% less dmg then you too

What makes you think that there's a haste cap at 50% when you're using CJL? The only cap would be if you get so much haste that CJL goes below 1.0 seconds. Your entire question seems to be rooted in that, but there's no actual reason why there would be a haste cap there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoe View Post
    I imagine the discs dps wasn't much lower considering he did only about 1% less dmg then you too

You know how percentages work ye? He did 1 percent point less dmg than me on TOTAL dps, which is 25% less dps than my dps. Regardless, you explain to me how mastery should be anywhere close to being useful when raiding with A DISC PRIEST?????