Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

R.I.P Justin Biebers career 2008-2014. Second video surfaces.

TMZ put out a video a few days ago where Bieber was making a joke using the N word. People kind of let it slide since the way he said it, he was just "joking around" and you could tell he wasn't serious..

But today TMZ released another video that's a bit more... shocking.. Dude is done. Bugatti Biebz is finished.. It's going to be hard for Don Bieberveli to rebound from this..

I hate that it had to be him..

Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-06-04 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, there will be plenty of 12 years old girl sing along to that.

As long as the 12 year old girls love him, he still has a market value, and not done for by a long shot.

I don't like him myself, but that is just wishful thinking.

Deleted
    He is filthy rich and famous all thanks to all this internet hate, good on him.

Deleted
    Why do so many people give a shit? Yes, he's a little shit. Why do you care though?

Nope, nothing will happen to him and his career. Most of his fans don't even know what KKK is or why it's bad to say nigger.

I don't know, it really depends on how much people care.

Deleted
    Im pretty sure he retired lately anyway :L

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Why do so many people give a shit? Yes, he's a little shit. Why do you care though?
    He's richer than me, smaller than me, has a higher pitched voice, gets more pussy than i will in a lifetime and lives a life i can only dream of.

Or well, that's what i imagine when people pointlessly hate and wish death onto him.

I dislike his music, dislike him as a person based on his "Incidents" but that's the limit of my fucks for him.

Deleted
    Don't stop beliebing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Don't stop beliebing!
    #Cutforbeiber

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P in peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe this will finally bring light to the the hypocrisy in having a problem with him saying a word simply because of the color of his skin, and not his intentions, then decrying him as a racist.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Justin Beebz for life. Maybe if I worship him enough he will descend from the heavens dressed in a multi-threaded toga and be my BF.

He's Justin Bieber, not Paula Deen. I don't think too many people are really gonna care that a kid is saying shit like that.

I didn't watch this video because I'm at work, but from the still out looks about 10 years old just like the last video where he said nigger. Also if you think either of those videos would kill his career, you got another thing coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we all just stop caring about him he will disappear on his own. So no more story as of... NOW.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Nope, nothing will happen to him and his career. Most of his fans don't even know what KKK is or why it's bad to say nigger.
    I think this sums up why he won't face a lot of backlash over the event.

@OP, since you started the American Spring thread, do you think you could try and pass along the message to wage war against Bieber, maybe try to take him out... Might gain some support. I know I would appreciate it, my daughter always tries to beat me out to the car so she can put this garbage in the cd player, without me noticing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    If we all just stop caring about him he will disappear on his own.
    So he's like the Boogeyman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally Lol'd at one comment there. ''Your career is DONE young woman''

Can we give him to the Taliban?