10+ Year Old Account

Server transfers Q?

I can't post on the official forms since I'm not a subscriber so:

What happens to legacies and stuff when you server transfer? Unlocks? Perks? I haven't seen a good explanation of what happens.

Lets say I've got two 55's on one server, they're part of a level 15 legacy. I transfer one of them to another server where I have no characters. Do I get to start a new legacy from level 1 or does my legacy get copied?
    Or: What happens when I put one of my 55's on a server where I already have a couple of toons who are low-level. Does the existing legacy on that server take precedence?

Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

So perhaps if anyone was curious:

When you server transfer the legacy of the highest level takes precedence, the unlocks are combined, but the new server's legacy name stays.

So 1800 CCs basically lets you copy your legacy to a new server, talk about a bargain!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I can't post on the official forms since I'm not a subscriber so:
    - - - Updated - - -
    So 1800 CCs basically lets you copy your legacy to a new server, talk about a bargain!
    And if you or anybody else uses the referral link below you get a free character transfer in the package, with a few other unlocks and 7 days free subscription!
    This saves you 1800 CC for the character transfer alone

-----
    Free 7 days subscription + character transfer + bonus unlocks:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Last edited by ThunderDU; 2014-07-15 at 07:06 AM.