Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Buy the klaxxi amber.
    Always keep a stack or 2 around for the occasional ninjacm invite.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    Holy in CMs is very good, did it around release along with around 100k DPS i AoE Situations, CD+hammer and the engineering bomb=high potential

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Buy the klaxxi amber.
    Got it already, ofc. :] The mana problem appears more when we're going for gold and chain-pulling, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Got it already, ofc. :] The mana problem appears more when we're going for gold and chain-pulling, etc.
    Gem more int and directly heal the beacon to generate HP instead of using crusader strike and it should be fine.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Just finished gold CM's on my pally a few days ago. Group was Holy Pally, Blood DK, Unholy DK, BM hunter and Destro Warlock. Didn't really notice mana being a problem for me, but I suspect that was helped considerably by running with 2x Army of the Dead. IMO, holy is one of the best healers for CM's just because we have the most raw power for tank healing, which is where most CM damage goes.

In any case, some tricks you can use to reduce mana spending.
    - Abuse the you know what out of holy avenger. It's a massively powerful spell in CM's letting you load up the group with HoT's and funnel a lot of healing to the tank.
    - FoL glyph, when you need to burst the tank quickly, that extra 10% healing means a lot.
    - Just use direct healing on beacon and HS to generate HP charges. CS is nice but it's costly and doesn't do any healing.
    - Clemency + Hand of Sacrifice is your best friend on large pulls for reducing tank damage
    - Use and abuse Hammer/Fist of Justice. Stunned adds do no damage and damage not done is damage you don't have to heal.

What's the secondary stat you guys are going for when doing CMs? Mastery?

What's the secondary stat you guys are going for when doing CMs? Mastery?
    I went with haste as you'll find situations when even a split second can save a run.

Is it really possible to stack enough haste to make a difference at ilvl463?

Is it really possible to stack enough haste to make a difference at ilvl463?
    Don't anticipate haste to make a huge difference. But I think it helps more than mastery in these situations.

I just went with my normal raidgear (after replacing trinkets and items that don't work like a helmet with a useful meta gem, etc), which was all about mastery at the time.

Haste doesn't improve your mana efficiency, unlike mastery, and it doesn't do anything more useful than mastery does, unless the people in your group are just taking completely unpredictable life-threatening damage, which I didn't have a problem with.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."